Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-22, 08:33 PM  
LizEMA

Is Helen now one of the MIAs??

I FELT like someone was missing from my shot out list!

And amg, are you still with us?

Miss you, too, ASAS!

Hope all is well with all of you!
Old 12-16-22, 01:01 PM  
AnMrsDe

Good to see you both pop in and everyone's ok!! I'm glad now I gave you a shout-out to *perhaps* persuade you both to post???

Jane, I can't believe either that your MIL is still living with you after all this time!!! You just have to hang in there a little while longer!

Liz, I have yet to read your log... READING MATERIAL!!!! Yippee!! LOLOLOL!

ETA: T2B,glad you're enjoying your Mac Book Air!! LOL about trying to use it as a touch screen.

Have a great weekend, everyone! Looking forward to Sunday to see some once???
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-22, 11:52 AM  
bex

Hi everyone! I'm in western MA visiting my stepson and his family for Xmas. It's great to be here at last. And yes, AnMrsDe, as you can see from my posts I am right ON the new Travis series. Will you do the new Yvette holiday step?

LizEMA I also feel like I'm friends with everyone in this check-in. Thanks for providing great reading material with your workout log. And I also sometimes do late night workouts! My yoga the other night was at 10pm and I've also done 11pm sometimes.

Elsie - good to see you're getting a bit of time to take care of yourself.

I'm inspired by everyone's workouts, especially T2B, dontmindthemess and Jane. Thanks for keeping me going.
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-22, 11:06 AM  
T2B

Merry Christmas!!! 🎄🎅🏻

I hope everyone is staying warm and enjoying your day!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-22, 03:54 PM  
Dontmindthemess

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-22, 03:10 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! TO YOU ALL,

I hope you had a great time!

--------

I am doing fine, I just fell of the workout wagon, I have had a few outdoors walk here and there, but not consistently, hoping to get back on track soon. Take care you all!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-22, 03:57 PM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! TO YOU ALL,

I hope you had a great time!

--------

I am doing fine, I just fell of the workout wagon, I have had a few outdoors walk here and there, but not consistently, hoping to get back on track soon. Take care you all!
Waves ~~~~ Good to see you!♥️ Glad you're doing fine!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-22, 10:11 AM  
Dontmindthemess

ASAS I hope you had a beautiful Christmas!! And happy New Year too. You’ll get back on track no problem when you’re ready

Bex I hope you’re enjoying your trip back to the states!! A ski trip is a great way to enjoy the holiday. I love reading about your yoga adventures but it always makes me feel a tiny bit guilty that I’m not doing more yoga

Liz I hope you come back! It’s easier not catching up too!!

Elsie I hope you’re having a peaceful holiday. Just wanted to let you know that I’m thinking of you.

Waves to everyone!!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-22, 03:01 PM  
AnMrsDe

Hi ASAS!!! Soo good to hear from you! Maybe we'll see you in January?? Thanks for checking in!

Tammie, Ha, I was just thinking the other day if maybe you were visiting another international country since you haven't been checking in??? How did you like Australia & New Zealand? I bet they were beautiful! Did you wave to Helen while in AU?? Good to see you back!

Jane, great job on the workouts! How did it ever end with you and your sister doing TA?? Are things still progressing with your MIL's plans to move (but probably not fast enough, LOL)?

Elsie, "Shovel Max Infinite" - that's a workout I never wish to experience! Hope your Christmas was special - knowing you, I'm sure you saw to it!

Pam, I’m glad you’re feeling better and can workout again!!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Did anyone get any fitness goodies? (I bought Cathe's new set and so many fitness "toys" for my b-day and before Christmas, that I didn't need anything else, LOL!)

~~~WAVES~~~ to all (So good to see the sun a few times lately!)
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-22, 09:59 PM  
Tammie M

AnMrsDe, Thanks for thinking of me. We had a fantastic trip. Australia and New Zealand are beautiful! And the people are very friendly. We were actually on a cruise that was supposed to happen last December. I'm so glad everything is opening back up. Bex, I was wondering how you were doing while I was listening to the news on the ship. I'm so glad you have been able to travel to visit your family and enjoy a ski trip.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts