Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-21-22, 01:43 PM  
AnMrsDe

Yeah, it's me again! Haha. Just bumping us up...LOL!

T2B, thought I'd let you know I found a 2023 workout log at Walmart!! I wasn't going to wait around this time till February for Aldi's to get theirs in!!! The format is just like this years so glad about that with the extra room to write notes.

~~WAVES~~~ (again!)
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-22, 07:38 AM  
T2B

AMD - I bought a school planner on clearance, at Wal-Mart, last summer - June thru June. I use it as my daily food journal, diary, bill tracking, budget, etc. For my basement workout planner, I bought Prevention’s 2023 journal/health planner a couple of months ago. I wanted to shake things up a little. Glad you found something that you like. I know we both like having lots of space for our scribbles. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with everyone! Ha, ha, I bet your neighbors are like we’re going to wait to see if AMD does our yard, too! You’re so kind.

My iPad battery is on it’s last leg so if I drop out, it’s because my iPad finally died. I’ve been researching/pricing laptops but I’m pretty sure I don’t want another laptop so I’m waiting for an iPad Air sale/coupon to appear. .

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-22, 01:34 PM  
AnMrsDe

T2B, Ha, we are both old school when it comes to the journals!! I'm sure my neighbor was glad I blew their yard, as the big truck came by later and sucked up all the leaves...great timing!! /Hope you and your DD have a great Thanksgiving too!! Do I foresee a new iPad under your Christmas tree this year??

Hope everyone has a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
Old 11-28-22, 08:26 AM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bex View Post
✨✨November 2022✨✨

26 - Travis' PY108 Cardio. Woowee! This was a great sweaty way to feel my way back into a strong one hour practice. It was a *lot* of vinyassas, which I actually appreciated. I was able to bring beginners mind to each pose and just enjoy moving. pm Yvette's 60 Min Step Metabolic Workout (YT), Mady Morrison's 15 Min Gentle Full Body Stretch (YT). I blame AnMrsDe for making me suddenly want to do Yvette. Actually I got through it better than I expected. I used 1 riser and went for 2/3 of her weights. I was flagging towards the end and then she put on the last step blast with the 70s music and I hit the wall. Still, I got in a full 50+ mins.
Haha!! Jeesh, doing PY108 Cardio and a Yvette on the same day??!! You must be feeling better!!! Great job! That class probably won't be put on her paid site due to the good music - copyrights, I assume. :/ It looks like a fun one that's great for endurance. Those PY108 classes aren't easy either...good job, GF!!! What did your buddies think of that one? Your generosity in the STW thread is awesome too, btw! Thanks for that.

Hoping to hear from ASAS...

Anyone taking (took) advantage of Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals?? I bought 5 (the minimum!) Cathe Lives and that's all I'm buying! I really don't need anything else.

Can't believe it's almost December!!! I'll try to get the Dec thread up soon.

ETA: T2B, congrats on the new Mac Book Air. I love mine!

December thread:
http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...38#post2983138
Old 11-29-22, 09:01 PM  
bex

Thanks AnMrsDe. I love your steady encouragement.

Elsie, very happy to see that your husband is out of critical care. Really hope it continues.

And actually to everyone here - I am deeply grateful for this community. We're going through a time time again here in China and I'm on an emotional roller coaster through the uncertainty. My tribe here and the support of regular exercise is one of the main things keeping me going.
bex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts