Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Bargain Watch

Old 11-17-21, 11:08 AM  
DD546

Classical Stretch DVD Sale

Classical Stretch DVDs are 10-70% off on their site. Season 14 is available to order with a small discount. Several DVDs are marked down significantly. Season 8 is marked down to $19.99! Sadly I already own it, but the deal is so good it makes me want to order another one (just kidding, sort of).
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-21, 02:32 PM  
bubbles76

I don't have any, but people have raved about it. Which ones do you recommend, if one were to buy only a few?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-21, 05:18 PM  
CharM

thank you for sharing, DD!

https://store-us.essentrics.com/coll...229.1637187220

and for those who don't know:
Quote:
Please note that we are a Canadian company. Some credit card companies may charge you a small foreign transaction fee. To determine if you'll be charged this fee please contact your credit card company.
shipping is $7, or free w/$70 purchase
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-21, 06:30 PM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

I have been waiting for this for two years. It didn’t seem like they had a sale last year. If they did I missed it which I don’t see how I could have. I ordered the Essentrics bundle as that had the rest of what I didn’t already have. I wished Full Body volume 3 was still in it, and I’m disappointed that Season 4 is sold out in the US. I know it’s old and the technique has advanced, but everyone said that about Season 6. I got that when it was on clearance and really enjoy them too. I did contact them and even though both of the above-mentioned products are still available in Canada being in the US I’m not allowed to purchase them. Kinda lame. Doesn’t my money spend in Canada? Lol. Business people are weird sometimes.

Anyway, Bubbles, everyone raves about the Stretch Volume 1. I’m not sure about Class of 2012 but it’s only $5.99. Strength and Stretch in Motion is another one people have enjoyed. The two Body Sculpting series are also mentioned as good ones. I have done the Stretch Volume 1 from my library and I’m glad to finally own it (it’s in the Essentrics bundle). Season 8 for $19.99 is a really good deal too. I’d recommend Season 8 and Stretch Volume 1 as the best bang for your buck but there’s so many to try. Season 8 is all Miranda and the stretch are three different girls. 2012 is Sahra instructing. That would give you a taste of how she is as some prefer her to Miranda. Sahra also does the two body sculpting ones. Hopefully someone else will give you their opinion to help you.
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-21, 08:05 PM  
DCW

I would recommend trying out some of the videos on the Essentrics website. Some of the videos have Sahra as the instructor. Then you can't decide if Essentrics is for you.

Your local PBS station may offer Classical Stretch episodes for you to sample.
DCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-21, 10:01 PM  
bubbles76

Thanks for the suggestions everyone 😊
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
classical stretch, classical stretch sale, essentrics, essentrics sale, full body workout vol 3