Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-21, 10:58 AM  
warriorprincess

Yes, always when around people. Like you said, it's not 100% effective, and there are variants.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You're only 1 workout away from a good mood.
Old 06-22-21, 11:52 AM  
Sissy B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol K View Post
The historians want us to hold on to them, because they have almost none from the Spanish Flu.
While I appreciate the historical aspect, I won’t lie, the decision to keep them once this is finally over (if it ever is) is purely financial. I have hundreds of dollars invested in masks at this point. And I’m not sure we won’t need them again at some point.
Old 06-22-21, 12:00 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy B View Post
While I appreciate the historical aspect, I won’t lie, the decision to keep them once this is finally over (if it ever is) is purely financial. I have hundreds of dollars invested in masks at this point. And I’m not sure we won’t need them again at some point.
I agree. Now that they've become accepted/normal, I imagine we'll become closer to other countries/cultures that mask during flu seasons or when one has a cold.
Old 06-22-21, 03:17 PM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

Vaccinated and a mask wearer. With the variants I am continuing to wear a mask, especially since so many do not want to be vaccinated.
Old 06-22-21, 04:11 PM  
moonbeam31

We are NOT masking any longer! My vaccination status is NOBODY'S business either!
Old 06-22-21, 04:20 PM  
moonbeam31

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgun3 View Post
i still have some in my car....but only wore them if forced.
👏👏👏
Old 06-22-21, 04:20 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam31 View Post
We are NOT masking any longer! My vaccination status is NOBODY'S business either!
Wow! So glad you are so concerned about others in your community!

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience

Last edited by cataddict; 06-22-21 at 04:26 PM. Reason: thought better of responding unkindly to an unkind post
Old 06-22-21, 04:22 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

We still mask at medical facilities as they are requiring us to do so. Not sure how long that will be in effect, but I'm keeping them around. Plus a friend mentioned that he was going to wear one during flu season, which isn't a bad idea.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
Old 06-22-21, 04:35 PM  
SandyO

Quote:
we are not masking any longer! My vaccination status is nobody's business either!
👏👏👏
Old 06-22-21, 04:55 PM  
Karla25

Quote:
Good for you! Florida is back to normal. However, I wish people would stop starting these types of threads and getting everyone upset. It does nothing but turn people against one another.

This forum should be supportive of other members in their exercise endeavors. People wonder why people leave this forum when they create a hostile atmosphere.

Your vaccination status is ABSOLUTELY nobody's business. We have medical privacy laws. So many people are dying or becoming permanently disabled from getting vaccinated. It's insane. Moreover, the vaccines were never fully approved by the FDA.
Closed Thread

Tags
coronavirus, covid restrictions, covid-19, masks