Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-15, 11:29 PM  
holliholli915

Wow, Lots of TA Sales - Teen Meta at Amazon for $13

I'm not sure what's going on with all of the TA sales (I'm not complaining); but, I've noticed that her DVDs are at rock bottom pricing. I just bought Teen Meta for $13 and added on PDS 3 for $7 at Amazon.

I happened to catch the Teen Meta DC on YouTube -- some wonderful YT'er edited it with current music and it TOTALLY reduces the dread factor I usually have with TA DC. Anyway, once I previewed the DC and the MS work, I decided to buy it and do the YT version while I wait for my shipment.

Not sure why TA considers Teen Meta just for teens. The set, music, moves and TA are more fun and enjoyable than some of her other discs. Teen Meta is perfect for that person who's not necessarily beginner but isn't a Super TA'er, either. I love this so far. Anyone else have Teen Meta out there?
holliholli915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-15, 11:13 AM  
SuzieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by holliholli915 View Post
I'm not sure what's going on with all of the TA sales (I'm not complaining); but, I've noticed that her DVDs are at rock bottom pricing. I just bought Teen Meta for $13 and added on PDS 3 for $7 at Amazon.

I happened to catch the Teen Meta DC on YouTube -- some wonderful YT'er edited it with current music and it TOTALLY reduces the dread factor I usually have with TA DC. Anyway, once I previewed the DC and the MS work, I decided to buy it and do the YT version while I wait for my shipment.

Not sure why TA considers Teen Meta just for teens. The set, music, moves and TA are more fun and enjoyable than some of her other discs. Teen Meta is perfect for that person who's not necessarily beginner but isn't a Super TA'er, either. I love this so far. Anyone else have Teen Meta out there?
I love the Teen Meta Cardio. I have several playlists for this cardio. I did it exclusively for cardio for many months.

Wow: Perfect Design I is on Amazon.ca for 4.88$, and you can get the entire Perfect Design series (1-3) for under 19$. That's a bargain for sure!

Last edited by SuzieC; 01-25-15 at 11:16 AM. Reason: addition
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-15, 12:53 PM  
readcookrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieC View Post
I love the Teen Meta Cardio. I have several playlists for this cardio. I did it exclusively for cardio for many months.

Wow: Perfect Design I is on Amazon.ca for 4.88$, and you can get the entire Perfect Design series (1-3) for under 19$. That's a bargain for sure!
SuzieC, would you mind sharing your playlists?
readcookrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-15, 10:12 PM  
holliholli915

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieC View Post

I really like Teen Meta because it really is like the lighter version of Meta. Also, the cardio is way better. I wish she'd put a little more choreo into her cardio so we all weren't desperately trying to find better cardio options. Her MS work is second to none, though!
holliholli915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-15, 10:01 AM  
SuzieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by readcookrun View Post
SuzieC, would you mind sharing your playlists?
I made a playlist on Spotify with the songs I use for Teen Meta: :-)

http://open.spotify.com/user/sue_101...LjdKkI54m6EkgS
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-15, 06:52 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

Is there a breakdown of the workouts on each dvd ??

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
metamorphosis, teen meta, tracy anderson, tracy anderson method