Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-14, 04:39 PM  
TamiT

Well I haven't really done all the workouts on the new dvds so I don't feel qualified to give a full review but I can tell you that they are different than other T-Tapp workouts. In addition to better production quality, I like the exercises better and Teresa's instruction is better and imo, she looks a lot better. I only did sequence #2 in the Brain-Body Fitness FLOOR (there are 3 workouts on this dvd) and I only watched the CORE FLOOR workout (it looks more challenging)

I learned about these dvds on facebook. Here is the link I got from one of the Tapp Trainers (Renee McLaughlin)

http://rec001.freeconferencecalling....75_1182481.mp3

There are a lot of other "reviews" over at the forums at ttapp.com

In the meantime I'll come back with a better review once I try all of these new brain-body workouts.
TamiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-14, 06:53 PM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamiT View Post
Well I haven't really done all the workouts on the new dvds so I don't feel qualified to give a full review but I can tell you that they are different than other T-Tapp workouts. In addition to better production quality, I like the exercises better and Teresa's instruction is better and imo, she looks a lot better. I only did sequence #2 in the Brain-Body Fitness FLOOR (there are 3 workouts on this dvd) and I only watched the CORE FLOOR workout (it looks more challenging)

I learned about these dvds on facebook. Here is the link I got from one of the Tapp Trainers (Renee McLaughlin)

In the meantime I'll come back with a better review once I try all of these new brain-body workouts.
Thanks for the info. I read some reviews on the t-tapp forum, but most of it seemed more gushing rather than information (not that there is anything wrong with gushing .) One review from a trainer had some good info, but it came from a talk she went to before the dvds were released. But from that, it sounded like FLOOR was the one for me, and maybe moving up to Turn Back Time, which isn't out yet.

Anyway, looking forward to your full review.
beyond.omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-14, 09:48 AM  
TamiT

wow, I don't know what's up but I just tried to post full description of first exercise on all three of the workouts on the Brain-Body Fitness Floor dvd and for some reason it wouldn't post. UGH, it is really hard to describe but really good for anyone with SI joint pain like I have.

So stay tuned I'll do the rest of the workouts this weekend and then I'll give a full review but maybe someone else who has these dvds can explain the first exercise because it is different than anything else I've tried for my hips and SI joint.

Or maybe the VF computer has the first description I wrote - please VF you have my permission to post it

No more time for me right now because I have to get to work
TamiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-14, 02:58 PM  
yahoo205

Thanks for the link to the Teresa Tapp interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamiT View Post

yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
core, floor work, t-tapp, teresa tapp, ttapp