Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-14, 08:43 PM  
yahoo205

TTapp T-Tapp Teresa Tapp Hit the Floor Hit the Floor Harder

What is the name of the exercise on HTF at 27 minutes and HTF Harder at about 43 minutes where you do a hip lift/buns off floor and then push and tighten one leg?

Also is there any T-tapp with floor lower body and butt exercises (not mostly ab)?
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-14, 11:24 PM  
Demeris

I don't know the name of that exercise. As for your other question:

Tempo Lower body, floor
Lady Bug, floor
Critter Crunch
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-14, 10:29 AM  
yahoo205

Demeris, thanks for your response. So Hit the Floor and HTF Harder are more for abs right?
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-14, 10:43 AM  
Demeris

Yes--they are, for the most part, targeted at abs, whereas the other workouts work from the waist to the knee (and critter crunch works the feet, as well).
Old 06-30-14, 05:33 PM  
TamiT

I just got 2 new T-Tapp floor workouts called Brain-Body Fitness Floor and Brain-Body Fitness CORE Floor. Got notice that they were being offered at special intro price and I think they're the best. Not just abs either!
TamiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-14, 06:30 PM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamiT View Post
I just got 2 new T-Tapp floor workouts called Brain-Body Fitness Floor and Brain-Body Fitness CORE Floor. Got notice that they were being offered at special intro price and I think they're the best. Not just abs either!
Please review!!!

I have been thinking about getting B-B Fitness Floor because I want some T-Tapp core work to do after I feel ready to move of from Erich Sciffman Backyard Beginner, but everything is too much for me right now. I think even Core Floor would be too much. Critter Cruch and HTF are definitely out. But I don't really know if even Floor right for me right now.
beyond.omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-14, 08:59 PM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamiT View Post
I want these, but I am in the middle of two months of travel for work, so I have to wait until I get home (August--aaaarrrrrggghh!)
Old 07-01-14, 01:31 AM  
marya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
I want these, but I am in the middle of two months of travel for work, so I have to wait until I get home (August--aaaarrrrrggghh!)
Demeris, I thought you had retired--or are you self-employed now? Anyway, I'm curious--do you work out when you travel? Any workouts (T-Tapp or other) that you find especially suited to traveling?
marya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-14, 09:50 AM  
Demeris

I'm retired. I'm doing some consulting work right now, but the consulting work has convinced me I need to retire completely, at least for a while.

I ripped Barefoot, Healthy Hormones, Arms, Critter Crunch, and Senior Fit. I didn't have room in my luggage for my skechers energy, so I do all of them barefoot.

I also ripped several episodes of CS season 10, Essentrics Stretch & Tone, and Spanish Hallway as well as Callanetics 10 & 10 and Evolution.

From youtube, I've been doing some Jessica Smith.

The consulting has taken me to four different states and a number of hotel rooms, and all of these have been great for that.
Old 07-01-14, 01:16 PM  
marya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
I'm retired. I'm doing some consulting work right now, but the consulting work has convinced me I need to retire completely, at least for a while.

I ripped Barefoot, Healthy Hormones, Arms, Critter Crunch, and Senior Fit. I didn't have room in my luggage for my skechers energy, so I do all of them barefoot.

I also ripped several episodes of CS season 10, Essentrics Stretch & Tone, and Spanish Hallway as well as Callanetics 10 & 10 and Evolution.

From youtube, I've been doing some Jessica Smith.

The consulting has taken me to four different states and a number of hotel rooms, and all of these have been great for that.
Wow--that's impressive! It must be comforting to have your favorite workouts available in strange hotel rooms--like visiting with DFs!
marya is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
core, floor work, t-tapp, teresa tapp, ttapp