Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-28-14, 09:37 AM  
Sarah-lara
VF Supporter

Hmmm. Okay, that's two against one saying reduced back pain. Maybe I'll put it on my wish list for a while and see.
Old 01-28-14, 09:38 AM  
Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
I did T-Tapp for many years...I had her workouts on VHS (gasp!).
Haha! yes, me too. In fact during my recent cleanup of the storage room, I found all kinds of VHS from the basic to the Maxis to the minis to the POPs.

T-Tap did work for me, actually. Got my heart rate up, worked up a sweat, the smallest waist I've ever had post-children. I don't actually dislike it. There are just so many things I enjoy much, much more and suit my goals better.

be as relaxed as you can be, as you do what you gotta do.

~erich schiffman
Sophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-14, 10:13 AM  
mwelters
VF Supporter

I did TTapp a few years back and even took a workshop where the instructor took us through the 15 minute workout in 2 hours, talk about super slow! It was killer my body ached from the workshop but I did learn proper form. I just got bored and moved on to whatever was the flavor at the time. It does work as my Pilates teacher noticed how small my waist was compared to her other students.

MariaW
mwelters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-14, 11:50 AM  
killoffsonny

I did T-Tapp for almost two years. It works. I just finally got so bored with it. I've attempted to go back to it a couple of times but felt like gouging my eyes out after a couple of workouts. I think Teresa should get one of her trainers to lead a workout on dvd. I am just one who gets bored not only with workouts but also instructors.

I won't get rid of my videos though. I may need them when I get older and can't do a lot of other workouts. Right now I stick to pilates/yoga/barre.
Old 01-28-14, 02:10 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
Haha! yes, me too. In fact during my recent cleanup of the storage room, I found all kinds of VHS from the basic to the Maxis to the minis to the POPs.

T-Tap did work for me, actually. Got my heart rate up, worked up a sweat, the smallest waist I've ever had post-children. I don't actually dislike it. There are just so many things I enjoy much, much more and suit my goals better.
Me too. I got down to about 23-24" waistline.
My Advanced and Intermediate VHSs are gone. I loaned them to a friend and she never returned them. The Advanced is warp-speed compared to the newer Tempo workouts.

I always revisit TTapp during the New Year. I did a few minutes of Tempo Lower body last week. My butt was a little sore. Must be the butt squeezes.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-14, 03:39 PM  
AZY
VF Supporter

Another VHS T-tapper here! I still have Intermediate and Advanced, HTF, Maxi-Max's and Mini-Max's.

I still do them as they are sort of a feel-good work-out and I enjoy the vintage stereo equipment and bird thing on the wall as well. I still don't know what 'an Adagio team' is however from which she learned one of her many secrets...I think was organs in place...

Anne Y
AZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-14, 03:48 PM  
cristinalatina

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizach View Post
Me too. I got down to about 23-24" waistline.
your waistline is truly

I wish I had it! But thanks to T-tapp I maintain my pre-baby 27'' waistline.

The hips are a different story
Old 01-28-14, 05:04 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZY View Post
Another VHS T-tapper here! I still have Intermediate and Advanced, HTF, Maxi-Max's and Mini-Max's.

I still do them as they are sort of a feel-good work-out and I enjoy the vintage stereo equipment and bird thing on the wall as well. I still don't know what 'an Adagio team' is however from which she learned one of her many secrets...I think was organs in place...

Anne Y
Aaah, the bird. I think it's a Chinese kite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristinalatina View Post
your waistline is truly

I wish I had it! But thanks to T-tapp I maintain my pre-baby 27'' waistline.

The hips are a different story
My waistline is no longer 24" . I can't make myself do TTapp to get there again.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-14, 05:16 PM  
kalliope999

All these waistline results have me wanting to dig out my old T-Tapp DVDs. Although I like Teresa just fine, I just found them boring to do, so I never kept up with it for very long. (I tend to like either high-energy dance workouts like Turbo Jam, or interval type training like Kettlebell Kickboxing or other KB workouts.)

Out of curiosity, which moves does everyone think the waist-tightening comes from?

I'm a very short-waisted hourglass, so when I work out and get leaner I often lose my waist curve, especially if I'm building up my abdominal muscles, particularly my obliques. I'd love to find a happy medium between a tight & strong core and keeping my shape, so maybe I should try adding a little T-Tapp to my rotation. Hmm...
Old 01-28-14, 06:27 PM  
Jewels5

I ordered the T-Tapp Basic Workout Plus (thanks to some recommendations here) a few weeks ago and STILL have yet to try it, mostly because I don't know really what to expect and how to fit it in.

These stories are inspiring me though to try it!

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -Heather Cortez
Jewels5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
inch loss, lymphatic system, rude instructors, t tapp, t-tapp pain, t-tapp results, teresa tapp