Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-16-13, 07:09 PM  
Demeris

I've done t-tapp bootcamps over the years. My first was over 10 years ago. I had total workout, and I did it for 10 days in a row. I don't remember the visible results of the bootcamp, but I do remember that about day 6, my muscle activation kicked in (for the first time with t-tapp).

About 7 years ago, I did a two week bootcamp, but I used tempo arms, tempo torso, and tempo lower body as well at total workout (tempo, of course). The bootcamp did help my muscle activation, as well, and I felt as if I were getting a real purchase on form.

Two years ago, I did a 5 day bootcamp with tempo total body, then went EOD for a month, using all and every full workout. It was during THIS workout that I became convinced regular t-tapp was foundational to my health.

I wish I could report on the measurable physical results, but I never really pay attention to inches lost or stuff like that. I pay attention to perceived energy levels, sleep, general well-being stuff--I can't beat t-tapp for amping up how good I feel.

I need to add that to a lesser extent, I get this from classical stretch, too.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-13, 07:59 PM  
yahoo205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
I've done t-tapp bootcamps over the years. My first was over 10 years ago. I had total workout, and I did it for 10 days in a row. I don't remember the visible results of the bootcamp, but I do remember that about day 6, my muscle activation kicked in (for the first time with t-tapp).

About 7 years ago, I did a two week bootcamp, but I used tempo arms, tempo torso, and tempo lower body as well at total workout (tempo, of course). The bootcamp did help my muscle activation, as well, and I felt as if I were getting a real purchase on form.

Two years ago, I did a 5 day bootcamp with tempo total body, then went EOD for a month, using all and every full workout. It was during THIS workout that I became convinced regular t-tapp was foundational to my health.

I wish I could report on the measurable physical results, but I never really pay attention to inches lost or stuff like that. I pay attention to perceived energy levels, sleep, general well-being stuff--I can't beat t-tapp for amping up how good I feel.

Thanks! Maybe I will do a shorter bootcamp and then try every other day.
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-13, 08:57 PM  
marya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post

Demeris, you have motivated me to stick to my plan of doing a T-Tapp mini-bootcamp during this between-rotations week. The dread factor had already begun to seep into my consciousness. Like you, I am more interested in "energy levels, sleep, and general well-being" than in inches/weight lost. Thank you for sharing your T-Tapp bootcamp experience! (Incidentally, my next rotation will include Classical Stretch Season Four--my first CS venture.)

Yahoo, good luck with your bootcamp!
marya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-13, 06:40 AM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoo205 View Post
Thanks! Maybe I will do a shorter bootcamp and then try every other day.
Keep us posted on your outcomes.
Old 06-17-13, 06:41 AM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by marya View Post
Demeris, you have motivated me to stick to my plan of doing a T-Tapp mini-bootcamp during this between-rotations week. The dread factor had already begun to seep into my consciousness. Like you, I am more interested in "energy levels, sleep, and general well-being" than in inches/weight lost. Thank you for sharing your T-Tapp bootcamp experience! (Incidentally, my next rotation will include Classical Stretch Season Four--my first CS venture.)
Happy to oblige

Tags
bootcamp, t tapp, teresa tapp, ttapp