Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-09, 05:30 PM  
ella

Any chance a kind VF'er would be willing to share a copy of slo-robics or pilates sculpt from FitTV?
ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-09, 07:23 PM  
sundari

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandy View Post
Sundari: I know that your two weeks is part of what I remember. Thank you! I think that I might have wanted yours and another one week rotation with slow-robics and zen sculpt and my WW Walking Kit incorporated into the third week?

Thanks so much for helping me out here! I will try your two week rotation with a third week compilation of my own! I just can't stop singing her praises!

How often do you incorporate her workouts into your rotation? Do you follow this schedule periodically? It looks great to me!
I do follow this rotation every now and them when I get burned out on too many high intensity workouts. It brings me back to a more relaxed and refreshed feeling after working out. It also has no dread factor and it helps my body recuperate and stretch out. I also tend to eat less when doing these workouts. My mind and outlook are better also. Ellen's workouts have a good effect on me.
Old 07-30-09, 07:25 PM  
sundari

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandy View Post
I know what you mean

I wrote FitTV a few days ago and they replied with "we will take your request regarding the sale of All Star Workouts into consideration" however the reply felt canned and insincere. I can't imagine why they would not offer for sale something that is successful on their station and I'm sure I can't be the only request that they have received?
Fit TV is like the only one not wanting to make money from their workouts. Both Discovery and Exercise TV are making money. I just don't understand it.
Old 07-31-09, 07:54 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Keep us posted how your rotation goes!

On her blog, Ellen says that Slo-Robics is akin to Fat Burning Fusion, and Zen Sculpt is akin to Slim Sculpt.

On page 1 of the blog are more photos of her new Studio DVDs being filmed!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-09, 01:03 PM  
moonbeam31

Ellen Barrett Studio ONLY rotation?

Has anyone come up with a Studio Only workout rotation? Or maybe a Crunch/Studio rotation?
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-09, 01:59 PM  
sundari

Maybe Shelley can put together a nice rotation for us
Old 12-23-09, 02:23 PM  
moonbeam31

Oohh.. maybe?....pretty please?
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-09, 02:33 PM  
ssgilby

Oooh, I have put together an Ellen rotation, but that was before the newest ones. I'll think on it! Remind me if I forget.

Also, wasn't there a thread at one point with Ellen rotations? I seem to recall it, but I don't have time to look right now.

Tags
ellen barrett, ellen barrett rotations, fittv, slorobics, tv fitness programs, zen sculpt