Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-06, 10:17 PM  
fit1

Yes, it really does depend on the person because I got very good results with a Slim Series rotation (coupled with healthy eating of course). I really leaned out my thighs and my hips became smaller. I guess I can't complain now that I have 19" upper thighs and 34" hips right (I'm 5'4") I would have wanted 17-18" but I know I'm pushing it!

I only have one Jari (the original) but plan to buy the others during the DDD Sale next month. I'm gonna do a rotation and see the results. The workouts look good in the video clips!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelleS
I think it just depends on each person how the respond to each workout. Good luck! Rachelle
fit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-06, 06:11 AM  
bobbisey

Quote:
Originally Posted by fit1
during the DDD Sale next month.
Is it that time again already? Yeah!

Bobbi
bobbisey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-06, 06:20 AM  
Carol_is_fit

Tough decision! I love them both! SS sneaks up on you the next day and when I did their four week Slim Training rotation (Shape It Up, Firm It Up, Mix It Up, Tone It Up, Cool It Off, rest day or stretch workout, Tear It Up), I lost more inches in those four weeks than on any other rotation I've ever done, but it was very difficult to do for that long and I haven't done a SS rotation for that length of time again. I was sore every single day, which was probably over-training for me. SS works better for me when I throw one in once in a while. Same with Jari - I can't do them exclusively for very long. Compound exercises end up having a cardio effect for me, as did the SS, so when I did the SS rotation or when I focus on Jari for a while I don't add extra cardio. If you were to add cardio days you could probably get away with doing either for longer periods of time. I know lots of people on here have had success using both sets of workouts that way, since most people feel neither has enough cardio. I can't really say I prefer one set over the other, so I'm not much help here!!

Neither one feels easy to me. I think they're both excellent workouts! And the time goes by the same for me on either set.

Carol
Carol_is_fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-06, 01:20 AM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I'd advise going with Jari simply because her workouts are less expensive. You can start with Ripped and go on from there. There's also fewer workouts to buy though more will be coming out soon.

Tags
intermediate workouts, jari love rotation, jari love success, slim and lean, slim series music