Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-29-22, 08:34 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirl View Post
Does anyone know if Jessica stated she will add new workouts to the All-Access Pass on a regular basis? I have all her DVDs but would consider the subscription if she adds a workout once a month like Ellen.
I emailed her, fishing for that answer and she didn't say one way or the other. I would guess that she will add stuff, but that's just a guess.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-22, 09:04 PM  
bjones

I was also wondering about extra streaming content she might add. When I go to the all access page with a list of workouts, at the bottom there is "Jessica Smith TV episodes-only included in the all access pass-please click below to get started." There are 7 strength and 4 cardios and she implies they are not available on her youtube channel? Does anyone recognize these? They may be part of new content she'll be adding regularly only to All Access

https://www.jessicasmith.fitness/
bjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-22, 03:58 AM  
SEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones View Post
I was also wondering about extra streaming content she might add. When I go to the all access page with a list of workouts, at the bottom there is "Jessica Smith TV episodes-only included in the all access pass-please click below to get started." There are 7 strength and 4 cardios and she implies they are not available on her youtube channel? Does anyone recognize these? They may be part of new content she'll be adding regularly only to All Access

https://www.jessicasmith.fitness/
I still have those in my youtube library. The wording does make it sound like they are only available to stream. I've done a few on that list, and they are good workouts.
SEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-22, 08:33 PM  
Jeanette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negin View Post
I would love to sign up, but I don't want to stream too many. I love Jessica, but for now, the only streaming that I'm doing is Ellen. Although Ellen's streaming went up slightly, it's still the most reasonable price-wise.

I agree! I subscribe to Ellen too!
Jeanette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-22, 10:22 PM  
sillygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
I emailed her, fishing for that answer and she didn't say one way or the other. I would guess that she will add stuff, but that's just a guess.

Carol
I also ended up emailing Jessica and her reply was that she may add content in the future but right now the subscription is for the existing library. Decisions decisions...
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-22, 11:03 PM  
rykram

I subscribed today, and I’m glad I did. I don’t have a lot of her newer DVDs and do her YouTube videos quite often. I debated hard because of this but decided to go ahead.

After a long day at work, I wanted to reach a certain mileage for the day so decided I’d do one of her 10-minute walks. I ended up doing three and got a nice 30-minute workout on top of the workout I did this morning.

Definitely a win for me.
rykram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-22, 03:44 PM  
pgun3

Can her streaming be played on a computer and if that computer is connected to a smart TV will it play on your TV? I am so not tech smart. But using something like purple player takes way too long and I will lose interest. That is why I have stuck to dvds
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-22, 07:59 PM  
bjones

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgun3 View Post
Can her streaming be played on a computer and if that computer is connected to a smart TV will it play on your TV? I am so not tech smart. But using something like purple player takes way too long and I will lose interest. That is why I have stuck to dvds
Sure. You play the video on the purple website and connect your computer to the TV with an HDMI cable. I have a purple app on my computer also so I can download the videos and play them back without an internet connection, and if I wish play them through the TV the same way. There is also a purple app available for streaming devices such as Roku that connect directly to your TV, however I have had trouble with that one. It will not take my password. There are no streaming options other than using Purple in some form. I wish I could download them to my Windows library and play them through the media player-or transfer them to a flash drive- but you can't, even if you own them. If I'm wrong, fellow VFers, please correct me.
bjones is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith all access, jessica smith streaming, purple player