Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-04-21, 08:20 AM  
fanofladyvols

Well it's March....please post folks if you hear anything regarding whether it's released on dvd.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-21, 09:17 AM  
katalina

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Well it's March....please post folks if you hear anything regarding whether it's released on dvd.
I'm anxiously awaiting the answer to that question as well! *fingers crossed*
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-21, 09:18 AM  
katalina

Just received an email from Jessica.

"the Lift and Shift series is offered in digital format only so that we can not only offer you a more guided, connected journey with us, but most importantly, to ensure our 60-day money back guarantee is upheld."

Guess I won't be getting this one.
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-21, 09:30 AM  
Leonana

I haven't read anything after my last post. I don't want to raise my blood pressure, lol.

However, I did want to offer some reassurance. I was told that Jessica was not able to do dvds because the dvd companies were shut down due to the pandemic. She waited as long as she could, but decided to release the program without dvds. She is planning on doing dvds in the future. It depends on the companies and the pandemic. However, I don't know if she will put this specific program on dvd in the future.
Old 03-04-21, 09:36 AM  
wishiwasinhawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
I haven't read anything after my last post. I don't want to raise my blood pressure, lol.

However, I did want to offer some reassurance. I was told that Jessica was not able to do dvds because the dvd companies were shut down due to the pandemic. She waited as long as she could, but decided to release the program without dvds. She is planning on doing dvds in the future. It depends on the companies and the pandemic. However, I don't know if she will put this specific program on dvd in the future.
Thanks for letting us know, Sherry. People need to be a lot more understanding that the pandemic has closed a lot of businesses and things are not "normal" and won't be for quite some time. Jessica did the best she could in this challenging environment.
Old 03-04-21, 10:33 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post

Lol, Leonana! Thanks for answering my question!
(Also explains the weirdly disappearing DVDs from those last two titles on Amazon.)

I will pass on this because a digital program from her isn't something I'd want but wish others well who do pursue it.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-21, 11:48 AM  
Leonana

Oops, I meant to put this in the other thread. I can't keep up, ha ha.

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith streaming, jessica smith stretching, jessica smith workouts, lift and shift, new releases, upcoming releases