Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-18-20, 09:15 AM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Never before seen TTAPP workouts available

I got an email about new TTAPP workouts. They are download only:

We are excited to introduce FIVE NEW WORKOUTS that Teresa shot just before passing away. We all know how passionate Teresa was about sharing the incredible amount of knowledge she had about the body. It was so important to her that she leave us with as much of this knowledge as she possibly could. The year before her passing, Teresa worked feverishly to record these new workouts for us.

Two of these new videos feature Emily, who worked with Teresa for 20 years, creating and testing new movements. They wanted to create a workout that gives us even more cardio conditioning, while at the same time tightening and toning. That collaboration resulted in the new workouts Fascia Stretch Cardio and Fascia Stretch Cardio Instructional.

Even though Teresa had already given us a variety of Fascia Fit workouts, there was more she wanted to share. She recorded a new Instructional with her life long mentor Pat, who was in a terrible accident 20 years ago that left her crippled. Teresa helped her regain her mobility and strength, and they are now featured in Fascia Stretch Slow Instructional.

Of course, these videos feature one of our favorite trainers: Berei, now 92, and still going strong! You'll workout with Berei, Teresa and Pat in Fascia Stretch Slow Workout 1 and Building Better Bones.

You won't want to miss all that Teresa shares in these newly released videos!

https://store.t-tapp.com/collections...ource=omnisend
Old 01-18-20, 09:35 AM  
Donna D

Thanks for posting.

Yikes - $20 for a 10 minute download is a bit too much!
Donna D is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-20, 09:44 AM  
ddj
VF Supporter

There are some diehard TTAPP fans who will pay any price. And some of the other prices seem more reasonable. I'm not sure how they decided what to charge for each routine.
Old 01-19-20, 06:55 PM  
Judith L
VF Supporter

I got that email yesterday and it just made me shake my head. Not only are the downloads expensive (and the Instructionals should be included with the workouts or they should be sold as set) but the offer is only for 48 hours. Like I can spring and buy all these immediately? No way. What are they thinking?

Tags
t tapp, ttapp