Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-08-19, 07:07 AM  
MARIKA

JNL Fusion!

Besides her annoying comments I always loved this set. I just started a rotation again and I do the cardio on my rebounder. What is it about the rebounder that really gives a good cardio workout and is FUN. I am drenched even when I do a quick LW or something.
Old 10-08-19, 09:13 AM  
bubbles76

The only thing that keeps me away from this set is no warm ups. Ugh, I keep going back and forth on this set, and someone always sings its praises.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-19, 09:35 AM  
MARIKA

I just love that its an awesome traditional style weight workout that leaves you feeling worked out, then the cardio is a bonus.
Old 10-08-19, 12:14 PM  
diggerholliday

I also really like JNL Fusion workouts, most are about 30 minutes so I do a 15 minute Jessica Smith walk as a warm up and my own stretch at the end. I also second using a mini tramp for the cardio, it keeps my heart rate up and helps with the impact.
The closest I've been able to find for something similar is Paul Katami's 4x4 system but still not really the same
diggerholliday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-19, 12:23 PM  
MARIKA

DIGGERHOLIDAY, I have 4x4 too. I should do that next. I did it only once when I got it a few years ago.
Old 10-08-19, 03:05 PM  
diggerholliday

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIKA View Post
DIGGERHOLIDAY, I have 4x4 too. I should do that next. I did it only once when I got it a few years ago.
That would be a good follow up, I think. I do JNL with the heaviest weight I can since it's only 30 second intervals but 4x4 has 1 minute intervals so I tend to lighten up. I like Paul Katami, very different from JNL
diggerholliday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-19, 03:15 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I love both systems JNL and K4x4. I am doing a rotation with K4x4 right now and I am loving it, I don't know why I waited so long to try it out!

Bubbles, don't let the lack of warm ups to stop you from getting JNL, it is a great system, you could use your rebounder for 5 minutes of so to warm yourself up.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-19, 03:24 PM  
5pugmom

I JUST pulled this out 2 weeks ago and started again. The last time I did it was 2013. I forgot how much I like this type of workout. I do a lower body dvd and an upper boddy dvd together so I get a full body workout. I do a dance or 2 from the Shine Dance channel on you tube as my warm up. On cardio days, I do the TKO fat blast or speed and agility and then do 45-an hour of Shine or Fitness Marshall dance. I am really enjoying it again. Especially since I can drown her our with the music louder option.
5pugmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-19, 05:36 PM  
bubbles76

I really like Katami 4x4. Hmmm...if JNL Fusion is like it, maybe I should put it on my wishlist?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jnl fusion