Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-26-16, 12:50 PM  
Sultana

KCM 2016 Winter MUSCLE UP Rotation

http://www.coffeyfit.com/catalog/fil...2016Winter.pdf

This was a fantastic rotation for me! Kelly's strength workouts feel very (effectively) metabolic. The cardio included some plyo and is Hiit like (woo hoo). 30 MTF kept it very low dread. I was able to do all six weeks of the rotation in 7 weeks, even though I've been working 10 plus hours of OT each week. Boxing was pretty easy to minimize even though there is a lot of boxing in KCM's workouts- I dislike boxing. I think TLC was the only one I don't have. I love Kelly!

Results? Argh, wish I'd taken pics to see, but I feel pretty good! I usually do Cathe and KCM, so the main difference would be the consistency of working out in the face of a busy work schedule, plus getting all my muscle groups in including bis and tris and abs. I also lost 5 lbs, attributable to ongoing dietary changes as well as consistent workout.

What to do next? Maybe Body Beast? A Cathe set modified to have the work outs come in a 30 min? Anyway, just had to rave. I've rarely stuck to a rotation and often have my workouts fall by the wayside when I'm working a lot. I feel great about how this turned out.
Sultana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-16, 01:07 PM  
Tugger31

Good job! I love 30 minute workouts! I'm sure you could come up with alot of 30 minute Cathe options with all of her premixes.

I haven't done it yet, but I'm planning on a timesaver ICE rotation using only the Biizzard Blasts and Muscle Meltdowns. I do have the times listed if you are interested. The times include the warm up and cool down.

ICE..

Bootcamp BB + Biceps...37 min
Chiseled Lower Body BB + Shoulders...46 min
Low Impact Sweat BB + Back...41 min
Metabolic Total Body BB + Chest...38 min
Rock 'M Sock 'M BB + Triceps...42 min
To The Mat (has no BB) but has 7 Timesaver Premixes

The entire ICE series has many Timesaver premixes without the Bilzzard Blasts if the impact is too high for those.

I've been following the Bikini Body Guide paper workouts that are 28 minute circuits that are tougher than they appear. I'm really enjoying them.
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-16, 01:49 PM  
Sultana

Thanks for this! It might be too far in the other direction (as BB prob would be). As soon as I see 15 minutes of bicep work I fade away, but I should just give it a go for a week. Ripped with Hiit is a possibility- a lot of those workouts are closer to 30 min.
Sultana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2016 muscle up rotation, kcm, strength rotation