Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-12-11, 08:51 AM  
horsemom2

Old Thread revival

Yes, I am reviving this old thread to share some ups and downs in the prices.

I have been wanting this dvd a very long time so figured to check out what its current cost was. Saw the price was lower even though the shipping higher and thought may as well order it.
Well now the American dollar is worth less than the Australian instead of the other way round so with shipping I'll be paying quite a few dollars more than I would have a couple of years ago

Win some
Lose some

Barb S
who did request the PAL original pressed dvd hoping my player will play it or my laptop can convert it
ETA: if just getting a dvdr for over $40 will be canceling the order!
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-11, 05:34 AM  
sologirlie

Keep me posted on your order Barb because this one is definitely on my wish list!

Interesting about the PAL dvds...Yes, I do think they work in laptops or at least in some maybe newer laptops? I have a dvd that I think is PAL even though it was not supposed to be PAL...but it doesn't play in my dvd player and plays perfectly in my laptop (which is of no use to me because I have no way to set up my laptop in my workout space). Anyway, I think that the downloading software I have will convert the PAL format. I've been anxious to try it out. If it does, then I think there may be some Amazon UK shopping in my future Been eager to try some British workouts Let's see how the other half of the world works out...hehe

Star
sologirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-11, 06:04 AM  
horsemom2

Actually their customer service gave me an offer I couldn't refuse!
Not only are they sending me the original PAL dvd but said the NTSC dvd they are sending is also pressed since technology has improved.
Plus are throwing in a red (cinnamon) chiball!
So it is like getting the set at the prices of 2 years ago

Supposed to arrive in 7 days or so.

One more thing to consider though...
they are in the process of setting up a US source for their products so shipping will be cheaper, etc.
Hopefully, this may mean more dvds being produced too.

Barb S
who loves it when customer service goes the extra distance to satisfy a customer
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chi ball, chi ball method, chi gong, dance of the dragon, monica linford