Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-20-11, 02:22 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane P. View Post
Yes, that's Kelsie.
thanks!!!

seeing Christa was a surprise - i haven't done TT2 in ages, and then i see her in the cast. i'm not a huge fan of hers - it's just that i've been familiar with seeing Libby, Stephanie Corley-Huckabee, Nancy, Sue Mi, who became instructors after the Firm changed owners.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-11, 02:31 PM  
ponytail

Sorry if this was already mentioned, but Stephanie is a cast member in the Super Shapers series, a YOUNG Allie is in Firm Cardio and Firm Strength, Heidi Tanner is a cast memeber in Vol. 5, and Pam Cauthen and Tracie Long are cast members in Vol. 6.

Anyone know in which Firms Tracie Long's sister/s appear/s and/or what colors she/they has/have on?

Thanks!
ponytail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-11, 02:51 PM  
Carol K

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
thanks!!!

seeing Christa was a surprise - i haven't done TT2 in ages, and then i see her in the cast. i'm not a huge fan of hers - it's just that i've been familiar with seeing Libby, Stephanie Corley-Huckabee, Nancy, Sue Mi, who became instructors after the Firm changed owners.
Libby, Stephanie and Sue Mi finally got to lead workouts after the Firm changed owners, but they had all been Firm instructors for years. And Nancy was a lead before the ownership change in Fat Blaster and Super Sculpting.
Old 06-20-11, 03:16 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponytail View Post
Anyone know in which Firms Tracie Long's sister/s appear/s and/or what colors she/they has/have on?

Thanks!
she's in MBS. i can't remember what color she's wearing. she's near the front, or in the front, row. hard to recall since the camera is at an angle.

funny story about Susan Harris - i remember doing Tough Tape 1 for months not realizing Susan was a cast member. i didn't acquire Tortoise and Hare (the components of TT1) until around 8 mos later (remember that super VHS sale at Walmart one christmas?). it was in one of the segments where Susan led the ballroom dance section where i go "gosh - that's Susan!"

and i owned Vol 1 & 4 vhs around the same time as TT1 too. she just looked different in TT1 and had a pretty low profile in the TT1 segments. but in Tort and Hare, it's clear who she is since she leads a segment or 2.

i do recall in TT1 thinking "that blonde haired woman in black kinda has a scowl...what's her problem?" i don't think she was grumpy - i think she was lifting heavy and grimacing under the toughness of TT1.

i'm a big susan fan and tracie fan.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-11, 06:55 PM  
MaggieG

Stephanie Huckabee (Corley) led a workout in one of the BSS4 set.

She also did a "pink" FIRM - Super Body Sculpt.

And she has her own resistance band workouts - Three of them are at Collage: Power Fit Harmony, Power Fit, and Power Fit Plus.

I have BSS4 and Super Body Sculpt, but not any of the Power Fits.

Has anyone done any of the Power Fits? How are they?
MaggieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-11, 06:56 PM  
MaggieG

Stephanie Huckabee (Corley) led a workout in one of the BSS4 set.

She also did a "pink" FIRM - Super Body Sculpt.

And she has her own resistance band workouts - Three of them are at Collage: Power Fit Harmony, Power Fit, and Power Fit Plus.

I have BSS4 and Super Body Sculpt, but not any of the Power Fits.

Has anyone done any of the Power Fits? How are they?
MaggieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-11, 07:10 PM  
JeepGirl

I'm pretty sure that Super Body Sculpt wasn't a "Pink" but was one of the six pack that was released after BSS#1. It probably, in true Firm style, was re-released with a different cover. But that was Stephanie.

I like the Power Fits and will always keep them in my collection for a light day. I love using the bands and the 20 minute time frames.
JeepGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-11, 07:45 PM  
afirmrose

Stephanie also lead some workouts in BSS3.

-----------------------------------------------
"Oxygen is free. Breath it in!" Jennifer Galardi DOTI Hip Hop Party

"A 30-minute workout is just 2% of your day. No excuses." Clubz

Lisa Shaffer 2013 10,000 Kettlebell Swing challenge completed.
afirmrose is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firm, firm classics, the firm