Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-12-17, 06:46 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Question XTrain question, please help!

Hi, I finally broke down and ordered XTrain from Cathe, one disc arrived loose into the case and got scratched, I previewed it and skipped so I contact them about that, and they will be sending a new copy, which is great!

The question is... I've finally got the time to preview the rest of the set, I've previewed 7 discs (apart of the one that got scratched in transit), and three of them got pixelated at some point and one have a little glitch, the discs are: Disc 2, both core workouts get pixelated; Disc 7, gets pixelated during the step portion of the workout; and Disc 8, gets pixelated and have a glitch during the conditioning workout; none of them stopped working, and I've wiped them clean with a lint free cloth, but, they still did the same thing, I'm concerned about it, is it normal? Do you have the same issue with your set? Should I contact them again about that? Also, is the image a bit blurry? I know it was released some years back, but still thought to ask.

Thanks for your replies in advanced. I did like the look of the workouts I've previewed, I also like the book that came with it, and wish Cathe would make fitness guides for each set instead of PDFs, I still have Tabatacize left to preview.

Also, for those of you in Canada, do you always get extra charges when ordering directly from Cathe? When Pre-Ordering? Just curious, this is the first time I order directly from her and the first time I get charged for DVDs, thanks.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-17, 07:17 PM  
CharM

I'm sorry to hear of the problems you're having with XTrain, Sugar. I ordered this set when it was on pre-sale, and I didn't have any issues with any of the discs. There was no pixelation nor were any of the images blurry. I know there have been problems with some of her discs, but I don't remember this set being one of them.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-17, 07:28 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Hi Char, thanks so much for letting me know.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 12-12-17, 08:20 PM  
bubbles76

Sorry you are going through this. My response is just like CharM's - ordered during presale, no issues.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-17, 09:47 PM  
ncl

No problems with mine either. Definitely contact them again. What a pain! Good for you for checking...I am usually kinda slack with that until I get around to doing them.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-17, 05:01 AM  
nckfitheart

I am sorry to hear you are having a problem with x-train bundle. I have not experienced any glitch at all with the full set. I pre-ordered.

My piece of advise is to fully preview each dvd before getting in touch with customer service. I have only had 2 discs with glitches and I have been pre-ordering since LIS. I had replacement sent to me all the way to Europe within reasonable timescale.ATB
nckfitheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-17, 06:56 AM  
T2B

My set is fine, no issues.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-17, 03:01 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Thank you all for your replies, I appreciate it. I'll check all of my discs to make sure, I also will check in my other DVD player.

Old 12-13-17, 03:20 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
I also will check in my other DVD player.
I was going to suggest that as well. One of my Jessica Smith dvds sometimes acts weird on one player, but not the other. Also, it looks blurred on my living room tv but not my workout room tv, so I'm guessing it's the tv settings.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-17, 03:34 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Thanks Char, I'll do that.

Tags
cathe friedrich, xtrain