Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-24, 07:33 AM  
cyana

Free Holden Qi Gong Class for World Tai Chi and Qi Gong Day

There is a free Holden Qi Gong class tomorrow for World Tai Chi and Qi Gong Day. If you aren't able to do it tomorrow, you'll get a link to download the practice.

https://lp.holdenqigong.com/registra...gong-day-class

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-24, 07:49 AM  
Debinmi

Thanks! I'm signed up!
Debinmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-24, 08:16 AM  
Vantreesta

Thanks!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-24, 08:16 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Just signed up!

Thanks, cyana!

May Focus:
Miranda Esmonde-White Classical Stretch Season 9 (All Standing)
Sahra Esmonde-White Body Sculpting Series, Toning for Beginners, Ultimate Stretch workouts

Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-24, 11:35 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Thanks Cyana, I signed up!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-24, 01:13 PM  
Debinmi

That was nice..

And I appreciate the free download to add to my QiGong collection. Does anyone subscribe to the online classes? Am curious as to what you think. I'm thinking of trying the 2 week free subscription but it may be a bit hard for me to set it up in my workout room (altho I have a Roku I could use).
Old 04-28-24, 08:48 AM  
cyana

Debinmi - I'm a long-time subscriber to Lee's streaming classes. The positives: there are three classes per week. He takes questions prior to class (for up to 30 minutes) and the classes are around an hour. in length The classes are posted to the site (you get a log in to access your video library - easy to use and navigate), and there will be a short (edited) version that runs around 20 - 25 minutes, and the full class. The classes will drop off the site after several weeks, as they rotate the new material in. They also rotate the short versions of some of his DVD's as bonus material (in addition to the streaming subscription classes). You also get discounts on his workshops, and the workshops you've purchased are saved to your library, so you can revisit them in the future. The negatives: The biggest negative is the cost. I'm grandfathered in on an annual rate, which is still pricey, but new subscribers have a monthly rate, which is even higher. When Lee travels, they'll post a "Classic" class (usually a class from12 months prior). Since the class is a year old, it doesn't really feel like a repeat.

The streaming quality is excellent. You can log in through a Zoom link, or a streaming link where you can't ask questions, but get higher quality video.

I've known people who sign up for a few months and then cancel, and resubscribe for a few months at a time. I've never heard anyone mention problems with getting their subscription canceled.

Signing for the free two week subscription is a good deal. I use a Surface tablet to connect to my TV via cables and it works seamlessly.

Hope that helps!

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-24, 09:27 AM  
Debinmi

Wonderful!

Thanks for the info!
Old 04-28-24, 10:36 AM  
Vantreesta

Did anyone else get the emails leading up to class but not the email after with the download link?
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-24, 10:51 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
Did anyone else get the emails leading up to class but not the email after with the download link?
I have not gotten the email to download the workout. It wasn't in my junk or spam folder.

May Focus:
Miranda Esmonde-White Classical Stretch Season 9 (All Standing)
Sahra Esmonde-White Body Sculpting Series, Toning for Beginners, Ultimate Stretch workouts

Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
holden qi gong, lee holden, qi gong