Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-12-21, 08:09 AM  
katalina

Powerfit

I am reminded again how much I love Stephanie's Powerfit workouts . They are perfect to add on to my daily 5 miles bike rides. I wish she would make more of these!!
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-21, 09:37 AM  
donellda

She did some similar workouts for Weight Watchers. I have her Punch and Time Crunch Training. Time Crunch Training is similar to her PowerFit. Punch is a boxing workout.
Old 10-12-21, 10:03 AM  
katalina

Quote:
Originally Posted by donellda View Post
She did some similar workouts for Weight Watchers. I have her Punch and Time Crunch Training. Time Crunch Training is similar to her PowerFit. Punch is a boxing workout.
Agreed. She also did Belly, Butt & Thighs for Weight Watchers which uses a stability ball
Old 10-12-21, 12:02 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I have all the Powerfits and see them sitting on my shelf every day. I need to re-visit them.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-21, 02:12 PM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

I just picked up Powerfit Harmony and after viewing it, I'm ready to try it. Stephanie is so pleasant and I like her form pointers.
Old 10-12-21, 03:11 PM  
katalina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softshoe View Post
I just picked up Powerfit Harmony and after viewing it, I'm ready to try it. Stephanie is so pleasant and I like her form pointers.
I hope you like it!
Old 10-12-21, 03:12 PM  
katalina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
I have all the Powerfits and see them sitting on my shelf every day. I need to re-visit them.
You should. I forgot how much I enjoy these!
Old 10-13-21, 11:57 AM  
moonbeam31

Yes! I have Powerfit, Harmony and I wish I could find the Powerfit add-ons I think there were just 2 workouts...impossible to find. Her WW workouts are good too. Her and Allie were always my 2 favorite Firm instructors! Its nice, because you can use a step with the Powerfit/Harmony workouts if you want to!
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-21, 01:46 PM  
MoFirmer

I use my Step with incline risers under the front so it is really challenging. Sometimes I will wear a fitness loop around the thigh area too. There are SO many ways to adjust the level of these workouts. Heavier resistance band, the loop, the step.... I love these workouts.
Old 10-13-21, 06:09 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam31 View Post
Yes! I have Powerfit, Harmony and I wish I could find the Powerfit add-ons I think there were just 2 workouts...impossible to find. Her WW workouts are good too. Her and Allie were always my 2 favorite Firm instructors! Its nice, because you can use a step with the Powerfit/Harmony workouts if you want to!
I have the Harmony set as well, and I always do the cardio workouts with a step!

Has anyone tried the workouts with dumbbells instead of resistance bands?

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
powerfit, powerfit harmony, powerfit plus, stephanie huckabee