Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-22, 06:42 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
Thanks for the breakdown. VF people are so good at analyzing and detecting!
You're welcome! thanks for posting the calendar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsie View Post
Thank you so very much for posting all of this. I don't seem to get her newsletter, so if it isn't on youtube or here, I won't see it!
So, seems like 6 dvds/downloads as already pointed out here. That's excellent! I'll have to see whether I can afford the entire thing or perhaps just the Split Strength + Walk ones. Any ideas on pricing?
Maybe the same price as WS3? WS3 also has 6 DVDs and 20 workouts total. These new series seem to be 6 DVDs as well, with 19 workouts. I had no idea this was going to be such a big set, I am excited.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-22, 07:07 AM  
sherry7899

Thank you for posting. I received an Amazon gift card for my birthday, so I may order when it is available I will wait for clips first.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-22, 07:59 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Can someone please tag this thread with the name of the series? It would be easy for future reference. I am also wondering why is the sunny workouts and outdoor workouts tag? Did she say these were going to be filmed outdoors? TIA

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 03-10-22, 09:52 AM  
Leonana

I’m excited too!

QUOTE=AsSweetAsSugar;2958784]Can someone please tag this thread with the name of the series? It would be easy for future reference. I am also wondering why is the sunny workouts and outdoor workouts tag? Did she say these were going to be filmed outdoors? TIA[/QUOTE]

She posted a few pictures in one of the emails. It’s outdoors and indoors with beautiful ocean views. Pics might be somewhere in this thread, if I’m remembering correctly.
Old 03-10-22, 09:52 AM  
Leonana

I’m excited too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Can someone please tag this thread with the name of the series? It would be easy for future reference. I am also wondering why is the sunny workouts and outdoor workouts tag? Did she say these were going to be filmed outdoors? TIA
She posted a few pictures in one of the emails. It’s outdoors and indoors with beautiful ocean views. Pics might be somewhere in this thread, if I’m remembering correctly.
Old 03-10-22, 10:11 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
That's awesome!!! I missed that. Thanks for replying, I will try to find those pics, I can't wait to watch some previews!

ETA: I just saw the beautiful pictures! (page 6).

Old 03-10-22, 01:12 PM  
Lori_Michigan

For some reason I don't click with her weight work, but I'm buying all of them solely based on the ocean in the background!
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-22, 02:34 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
For some reason I don't click with her weight work, but I'm buying all of them solely based on the ocean in the background!
LOL
I don't click with her weight work, either, but maybe I haven't given them a fair chance.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread and/or provided more info on the series.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-22, 07:08 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

I am doing a No Spend year, but making an exception for this set. Sounds wonderful.

For everyone who does not click with her weight work: I disliked her weight workouts ever since I discovered Jessica. Seriously disliked them. Thought they were a waste of time. But now, oddly, all of a sudden - I LOVE her weight workouts. I'm going through all the DVDs (I own most of them) again and trying all the weight ones again. So funny!

-Anita
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-22, 06:23 PM  
moonbeam31

I can't find pics?
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, outdoor workouts, strong + centered, strong+centered series, sunny workouts