Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-15-22, 12:17 PM  
buffmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post
She told me the same thing when I asked.

I was hoping she would release an upper / lower / upper / lower split. Like Full upper body, full lower body but I don't think that is a split she does personally based on her programs she has released to date.

I love her slow lifting style. Very calm.
I think that is a great suggestion to make to her and a rotation I'd love to see. . I was concerned when I saw the channels name change that she would be doing less lifting.
Old 05-15-22, 02:10 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

I finished the 40-4-40 workout plan last week and I loved it. I'm taking a few days off and I'm thinking about doing her Push Pull Legs starting next week. Have any of you done the Push Pull Legs?

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

“Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy.” — Author Unknown
Susan H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-22, 06:45 PM  
buffmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan H View Post
I finished the 40-4-40 workout plan last week and I loved it. I'm taking a few days off and I'm thinking about doing her Push Pull Legs starting next week. Have any of you done the Push Pull Legs?
I was going to do PPL next. I'm about 2 weeks away, more if I take a play week. I'm trying to figure out how to do her FB workouts and still fit in others that I want to do - Caroline Girvan and danielpt fitness.
Old 05-15-22, 09:08 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmama View Post
I was going to do PPL next. I'm about 2 weeks away, more if I take a play week. I'm trying to figure out how to do her FB workouts and still fit in others that I want to do - Caroline Girvan and danielpt fitness.
By FB, do you mean she has workouts on Facebook? What name are they under?

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

Old 05-16-22, 08:10 AM  
buffmama

Quote:
Sorry, I meant full body workouts.
Old 05-16-22, 08:24 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Buffmama answered your question - I'm just chiming in that Cee has an Instagram, and she regularly shows exercises. She has good core routines! It is ceelifts.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-22, 06:45 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmama View Post
Sorry, I meant full body workouts.
Ah, that makes sense! Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Buffmama answered your question - I'm just chiming in that Cee has an Instagram, and she regularly shows exercises. She has good core routines! It is ceelifts.
Thanks for that info!

Old 05-17-22, 06:26 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I just completed my first Cee workout in a few weeks - she changed the name of her channel back to Lift With Cee!
Old 05-18-22, 04:27 AM  
Elsie

Quote:
I did PPL as instructed (3 per week) right after 40-4-40. I did really like it, however I didn't get as great results as I did with 40-4-40. My muscle gains in all the nice places with 40-4-40 has been better than any other program. Her approach meant I can really focus on what I'm doing.
Also, many will probably not notice it but about 2/3rds of the way through PPL, there was editing to shorten the routine length so that just meant I had to pause more often. She was also not doing the slower tempo as much for arms. Again, I'm probably nit-picking which I realize we shouldn't do too harshly with generous (ie Free) trainers.
Like Gibbee, I would really like to try an Upper-Lower split sometime with her. As long as I do not have to commit to more than four days per week.

Pat58, I am very happy she changed back the name. I found her channel by searching for "Lift with" with the perimeters 'Over 20 minutes' on YouTube. LOL. Always looking for lifters!! Cee is fabulous.
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-22, 08:17 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Elsie, thanks for reporting on the PPL program. Why do you think 40-4-40 was more effective?

I'm sore from getting back on the 40-4-40 wagon last night. Those pistol squats getting up from the chair with one leg (ah, yeah, one heel raised here) were killer!

Tags
cheryl coulombe, eccentric weight training, lift with cee, move with cee, over 40, over 50, youtube, youtube strength