Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-21, 10:29 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

OLD THREAD ALERT!

Could someone describe exactly how they used their Streaming Colors journal for logging fitness activities - the hard copy version, preferably, but a digital version would also be of interest.

I had never purchased a Streaming Colors journal, but am highly motivated to create my own hard copy version. I'm also open to trying Happy Planner too.

Since it's no longer in business, I wanted to do a DIY version for myself. I read many of the threads that were tagged "Streaming Colors" and it looks like color coding different styles/modalities of workouts using different colored pens (i have many different colored pens and highlighters!!!!!). If that's all there is to it, could someone link a photo of what it looked like?

I am a crafty person and computer savvy. I have a lot of craft supplies at home to my avail.

Thanks in advance!!!

p.s. I found a user's review on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Streaming-Col...ustomerReviews

p.p.s.: is this what it looked like? the spiral binding was on the top of the journal?
https://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2005/1...alendar001.jpg

The Color Code Mode website is still accessible - i'm interested in being able to read what's in the header of each month to get an idea of how the template is set up. i get that there's a color-code legend at the top, but wanted to read the other parts of the header. i won't plagiarize it, but wanted to see what kinds of motivational words or tidbits were added.

I am even willing to buy a used one just to see the format!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calendar, journal, journals, streaming colors, workout log, workout logs