Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 01-06-22, 06:40 PM  
gigi

Smile YouTube Rotation/Workouts 2022

I've just completed day 3 of Heather Robertson's HR12Week2.0 challenge. So far, I'm loving it. I am a special education teacher so when I finish this rotation, I should only have 4 or 5 more weeks of school before summer break. Yay!(I will need to find summer employment though.)

Please join in if you are doing a YouTube rotation(s) or workouts or even if you are just doing some YouTube workouts in addition to other workouts.
Old 01-07-22, 10:03 AM  
mandie123

I find myself doing mostly you tube workouts now.Today was 30 min Flexy and fit,25 challenge with PJ,Moving mango challenge and yoga with Joy Challenge.
Old 01-07-22, 11:20 AM  
alisoncooks

I’m considering this week a rest week, lol, to tack onto the previous two rest-months I unintentionally took.

I have been using YouTube almost exclusively for at least a year. I’ll pop back into this thread on Monday, but I wanted to just say “hi” and let y’all know I’ll be joining!
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-22, 11:57 AM  
jetlitis

I do both DVD and youtube workouts, and I'll post whenever I do a youtube workout.

January 6, 2022 (Thursday)

Body Project with Daniel (28m)

Nice, low impact cardio workout with or without weights. I used 1.5 lb dumbbells. I like Daniel's positive vibes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck1pvGQ8_nQ&t=165s
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-22, 12:53 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Hi! I’ll join in too. I do lots of stuff but plan on doing most of Heather’s HR12Week 2.0.

So far I’ve done Day 1, 3, & 4. I skipped the abs/glutes on Day 2 but may do it on Sunday.

Loved Day 4 Unilateral Legs workout but I need to put a rubber band on my “working” wrist. I forget which leg I should be focusing on, it’s tough getting old, lol.

I also do iFit workouts on my treadmill, Cathe Live, Beachbody On Demand, and I resubscribed to Les Mills On Demand. I can’t wait to retire in 3 years so I can workout longer!
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-22, 03:36 PM  
donnamp

I do a mix of You Tube, DVD and streaming. The last two days I did workouts from the Lively Ladies You Tube channel. I also did a Yoga w/ Kassandra practice.

Donna
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-22, 05:15 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post
Hi! I’ll join in too. I do lots of stuff but plan on doing most of Heather’s HR12Week 2.0.

So far I’ve done Day 1, 3, & 4. I skipped the abs/glutes on Day 2 but may do it on Sunday.

Loved Day 4 Unilateral Legs workout but I need to put a rubber band on my “working” wrist. I forget which leg I should be focusing on, it’s tough getting old, lol.

I also do iFit workouts on my treadmill, Cathe Live, Beachbody On Demand, and I resubscribed to Les Mills On Demand. I can’t wait to retire in 3 years so I can workout longer!
Hi Kathy! I too am doing HR12Week2.0. I've done Days 1, 2, and 3 and added a couple of Walking with Rick (I think that's his name) to Day 2. I am exhausted tonight and on the couch. I just usually cannot make myself workout on Friday. I am doing the Unilateral Legs tomorrow (which I'm looking forward to). I previewed Day 5 HiiT & Abs and I will have to sub a workout for that on Sunday. Too many planks for my taste. I plan to start week 2 on Monday!
Old 01-07-22, 05:12 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlitis View Post
I do both DVD and youtube workouts, and I'll post whenever I do a youtube workout.

January 6, 2022 (Thursday)

Body Project with Daniel (28m)

Nice, low impact cardio workout with or without weights. I used 1.5 lb dumbbells. I like Daniel's positive vibes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck1pvGQ8_nQ&t=165s
Post whenever you want! I need to work on getting in a bit more cardio. I like to have high intensity/low impact options as I need those modifications!
Old 01-07-22, 05:11 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
I’m considering this week a rest week, lol, to tack onto the previous two rest-months I unintentionally took.

I have been using YouTube almost exclusively for at least a year. I’ll pop back into this thread on Monday, but I wanted to just say “hi” and let y’all know I’ll be joining!
LOL! Glad to have you!
Old 01-19-22, 09:09 AM  
Daffie

Posted in wrong section but don’t know how to delete.
Daffie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bobandbrad