Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-22, 06:23 PM  
amoodygirl

Hi everyone!

Well, I slept poorly last night, thanks to our insane cat, Riley. She is going deaf and is extremely food motivated so she was whining until 1 am to be fed. Constantly! It’s part behavioral, part who knows what. Last night was a particularly aggravating night. We’ve had her tested for everything imaginable and nothing comes up on any tests. She’s just a big pain in the butt! Anyway, I managed:

Jessica Valent’s Piriformis exercises and stretches – this was nice and easy but so informative!

That was it!

Pat: Angel was a good girl today! Even though I took her out to do her business, she decides to do it in her diaper when we get inside. What are you gonna do? She’s easy to bathe and DH was there to give me an extra hand with her diaper. I keep telling her she’s lucky she’s cute!

Donna: Agreed – both parties are totally off track. I’m trying to be hopeful but it’s difficult. Glad to see you’re still enjoying Jessica’s new set! It drives me crazy when I buy the newest workouts and they quickly get “Joni-O’d”! Lately, I’m just sticking to tried and true workouts that I’ve always enjoyed.

Hope you’re doing well, Summer Breeze!!!!!

Have a good night everyone – here’s to a good night’s sleep for all!

Never have I been a blue calm sea
I have always been a storm

Fleetwood Mac (Stevie Nicks)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diane
amoodygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gall bladder, heartburn, margaret richard, standing yoga