Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-16, 02:52 PM  
Janzia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
Caroline jordan, on youtube is a PT. I know there's others, and I've subscribed to several pages focused on mobility/alignment and performance. I wish I could think of them right now. I think one is called functional patterns, but I'm not sure.
I love Caroline Jordan. I just recently discovered her and have been using her videos to help rehab my ankle. I didn't realize she was an actual PT.

Quote:
One I forgot about! I really like her:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLIOI12CMaQ
For some reason I couldn't see this. Says restricted content must be approved to view.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."~John "the Penguin" Bingham
Janzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-16, 03:03 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janzia View Post
I love Caroline Jordan. I just recently discovered her and have been using her videos to help rehab my ankle. I didn't realize she was an actual PT.

For some reason I couldn't see this. Says restricted content must be approved to view.
I'll try to go to the homepage. It Femfusion Fitness:
https://www.youtube.com/user/femfusionfitness

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-16, 09:01 AM  
Janzia
VF Supporter

Quote:
I'll try to go to the homepage. It Femfusion Fitness:
https://www.youtube.com/user/femfusionfitness
Just saw this today. Thank you!

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."~John "the Penguin" Bingham
Old 06-01-16, 11:16 AM  
JENILU

Quote:
Just saw this today. Thank you!
your welcome! I hope that one works.

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
Old 06-03-16, 07:38 AM  
Janzia
VF Supporter

Quote:
your welcome! I hope that one works.
It did. I haven't had time to check it out thoroughly but plan to this weekend. I'm all about getting this ankle back to full working order. Thanks again!

Old 06-03-16, 11:33 AM  
JENILU

Quote:
It did. I haven't had time to check it out thoroughly but plan to this weekend. I'm all about getting this ankle back to full working order. Thanks again!
Even doing a search on youtube for workouts with (or maybe FOR) ankle injury, would probably bring up a lot of good stuff. I don't even know what people do on youtube that don't search for workouts, lol. Be well!!

Old 06-03-16, 06:25 PM  
marya

...and then there's Jill Miller of Yoga Tune-up fame, but I find her workouts unsafe at any speed.

Does Miranda Esmonde-White have a physical therapy background? She talks as if she does.
marya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-16, 12:39 PM  
Janzia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Even doing a search on youtube for workouts with (or maybe FOR) ankle injury, would probably bring up a lot of good stuff. I don't even know what people do on youtube that don't search for workouts, lol. Be well!!
Thank you! I have a whole playlist for ankle injury stuff on YouTube but I'm always on the lookout for more. I like variety .

Tags
24fit, denise beatty, herbalife 24, physical therapist, physical therapy