Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-27-23, 12:55 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhere2dance View Post
My favorite of the two by far is 4 Fast Miles! The workout speeds by and the goofy James Brown bit near the end always makes me smile. No boosters - just all fast walking and jogging.
The "James Brown bit" makes me wince and not want to do that one. He had just passed away and it was an unfortunate case of bad timing.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-23, 10:14 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
Please let us know what you think of it!
Hi, here I am reporting back I did this one this morning and I really enjoyed it! It was fun and sweaty, with great music and energy, and the time flew by!! On a side note, Steve has 2 left feet, that poor thing was struggling big time with those grapevines! I found him a bit distracting upon preview but I barely noticed him while doing the workout. I am glad I was able to find a good copie of this one! Thanks for the rec!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhere2dance View Post
My favorite of the two by far is 4 Fast Miles! The workout speeds by and the goofy James Brown bit near the end always makes me smile. No boosters - just all fast walking and jogging.
Well, this one is coming my way now! I found a cheap copie from a Canadian seller plus free shipping and it includes a bonus disc "1 mile jogging"!! So, I will be giving it a try soon.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-23, 07:40 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I did 4 Fast Miles last Saturday! After the first interval I had to pause and put a sport bra on! What a fun workout, good music and great energy! This one was pretty challenging, not a Leslie I'd do on a low energy day, and I was so happy to have a water break! Btw, I almost shed a tear when she introduced her Daughter at the end of the wo, the way they did it felt very cute and emotional.

I was supposed to buy one of the two, and at the end I am glad to have both!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4 fast miles, 4 miles, james brown, leslie, leslie sansone, walk slim