Buti Rise
Buti Foundations
Primal Flow
HotCore
Evolve
Dynamic Flow
Soul Sweat
Shakti Sweat

It looks like most of the sets they have offered in the past are on there with the exception of their very first set - The Transformation Series, Fire, Sculpt, Deep and Buti Bands.

I tested different quantities of sets to see what the shipping costs are or if there is a point where you get free shipping. The shipping starts around $5-6 for the first 4 sets, then goes up to $7ish from 5-6 sets, then $11 for 7-8 (I didn't go beyond 8). I didn't see any free shipping kick in, but I found the code SUE10 for 10% off the order.

I'm not sure when this deal started or how long it's going on for, but I wanted to share!
Old 06-12-22, 02:11 PM  
s2546

And Thank You!!

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-22, 02:26 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2546 View Post
And Thank You!!

sue
Haha, are you the Sue from the SUE10 code? I just Googled and that was the one I found
Old 06-12-22, 02:51 PM  
s2546

Smile

Lol!! No not at all. I never purchased anything until now ! And yes tge code worked. Thanks again!

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-22, 08:47 PM  
bubbles76

Can anyone suggest which Buti workouts to buy?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-22, 09:19 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Can anyone suggest which Buti workouts to buy?
Bubbles, if you want to try some of them out, ButiTv has a free 14 day trial and the Soul Sweat, Shakti Sweat, Dynamic Flow and HotCore series are included in their online content. If you use this link https://www.promopro.co.uk/coupons/buti-yoga-free-trial you'll see a link under the first listing that says "50% off Buti TV" in small green lettering. If you use that link for the free trial, and you decide to keep the subscription, it would only be $19.99 per month instead of $39.99. You can always cancel before you're charged, and you can get the free trial anyway, but that just gives you the lower price if you keep it.

I can't comment on the Primal Flow or Evolve DVD series, as I haven't tried them, but there are plenty of Primal Flow workouts also included in the online service. The particular workouts from that DVD set cost extra if you want to do them online, but you could try some of the other ones to see what they are like (Primal Flow is a category in their streaming service but is also the title of one of the sets).

I don't like yoga in general, but I really like Buti As far as the DVD series I like the best, probably Rise, Soul Sweat and Dynamic Flow. Dynamic Flow does some good targeted workouts for Upper Body, Lower Body and Abs. Soul Sweat has some more challenging workouts, in my opinion. Rise is the most doable and offers a good progression through the workouts. They all have great music.

I don't have the HotCore set so I took advantage of this sale to purchase it! But that is also another category of workouts on ButiTv to try.

Despite having most of their DVD programs, I've been doing their streaming a lot more for the past year. I am not into streaming services normally, but I keep subscribed to Buti. The workouts are fun, there are a variety of instructors, a ton of content and the music is usually pretty great!
Old 06-13-22, 07:45 AM  
bubbles76

Tempting tempting. Is this more cardio or yoga? Or a healthy combo of both? I tried the Transformation Series years ago and just found the transitions way too fast. Is she a bit slower now? How is the music? Is it what you'd find in the clips?

Oh Zraipel we tend to like the same stuff, so this is awfully tempting
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 06-13-22, 06:44 PM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

Hi Bubbles,

I haven’t done all of the Buti DVDs although I have all of them except the Transformation series. Why are the prices for that series so ridiculous?! Lol. Anyway I have done Dynamic Flow and Evolve. Dynamic Flow might be a good one to try. I felt nicely stretched after it. Just felt good. It’s more stretching than cardio.

Evolve has a guy instructor and five workouts on three DVDs and I get completely drenched in sweat when I do them. I like to do Buti stuff in the summer for some reason so I haven’t done Evolve in a while but I enjoyed it. He gets super sweaty and that might be a turn off. It’s an interesting combo or stretching and cardio because the pace is faster but not too fast. I had no trouble getting into position with it holding it for a few seconds and then moving on. I don’t know if that helps. If I remember he kind of flows quick and then slows down and then flows quick and slows down. So I might have gotten a second or two behind him but then I catch up to him on the slow down and then we’re off again. The slow down will happen like when he drops down into a deep squat (which could challenge the knees) but it allows me to relax into the stretch for a second or two and then moving again and then slowing down into a deeper stretch (not always a deep squat). HTH.
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-22, 07:46 PM  
bubbles76

Thanks Cjayd! I want to be stretched out, but worked out. I've got yoga and stretch dvds for that, so I appreciate your view of Dynamic Flow. If it's more stretching than cardio it probably isn't for me. I was looking at Evolve, but then saw on a review that there's cursing in the music. Not looking for cussing in my music with Tiny Bubbles running around lol!
Old 06-13-22, 09:09 PM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Thanks Cjayd! I want to be stretched out, but worked out. I've got yoga and stretch dvds for that, so I appreciate your view of Dynamic Flow. If it's more stretching than cardio it probably isn't for me. I was looking at Evolve, but then saw on a review that there's cursing in the music. Not looking for cussing in my music with Tiny Bubbles running around lol!
I read that review before I purchased it too. I honestly don’t remember hearing any but I completely understand not wanting that around kids. My kids are upper teens and I’m very careful about doing Buti in their eyesight (as in I won’t do it) because of her skimpy clothes and shaking moves. Lol. That has limited my ability to try all her DVDs out. My husband would then ask why did I buy all of them but you all know why I did. Haha.
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buti, buti yoga