Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-21-18, 04:39 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
In typical vidiot fashion I stalked this when it first came out - wasn't it available at Bed, Bath & Beyond?? And, of course, once I got it, I never did it.

I really should at least try it!!

Donna
Oh I did the same thing!

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-18, 05:50 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
In typical vidiot fashion I stalked this when it first came out - wasn't it available at Bed, Bath & Beyond?? And, of course, once I got it, I never did it.

I really should at least try it!!

Donna
Yup that was it lol! I didn't have a vehicle at the time but my kids and I caught the bus to BB&B to scoop up this package lol! Ooh the insanity!
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-18, 05:57 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

I bought mine @bed bath & beyond in 2011 and used it. Best results I've ever gotten from any program: 11 lb down, 2" off everything, down 2 pants sizes. I found my old post:
http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...=167156&page=2
All the criticisms about the speed are true, but I used the pause button a lot.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-18, 06:09 PM  
hotncmom

I wish I had bought this when it was out. I don't think it's available anymore.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-18, 06:27 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
I wish I had bought this when it was out. I don't think it's available anymore.
ebay has some for around $15
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-18, 09:29 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

A couple of years ago I saw some at Big Lots for $3 a set. I was stunned by the low price but I already had a set so I passed it by but it was calling my name.... I love Big Lots and shop there often so I just happened to go past it again to look at it and a woman had scooped up all of the copies! There were 3 sets of them. I was kind of upset but then I said I had a chance and walked past it. I went back to get some candles because I love the BL candles for $5 for a huge candle. I saw the lady nearby, like she was menacing me with those sets in her basket. I was at that point glaring at her. She moved on. I stalked her. She walked away to get something. I grabbed a set out of her basket and rushed to the counter, paid for it and ran out the store lol. Wow the insanity for real!!
Old 11-21-18, 09:42 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGirlinFl888 View Post
A couple of years ago I saw some at Big Lots for $3 a set. I was stunned by the low price but I already had a set so I passed it by but it was calling my name.... I love Big Lots and shop there often so I just happened to go past it again to look at it and a woman had scooped up all of the copies! There were 3 sets of them. I was kind of upset but then I said I had a chance and walked past it. I went back to get some candles because I love the BL candles for $5 for a huge candle. I saw the lady nearby, like she was menacing me with those sets in her basket. I was at that point glaring at her. She moved on. I stalked her. She walked away to get something. I grabbed a set out of her basket and rushed to the counter, paid for it and ran out the store lol. Wow the insanity for real!!
That's hysterical!!! I can't believe you did that!
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-18, 10:23 PM  
Pam

Cool Girl--LOL! Only another VFer would understand!
Old 11-21-18, 11:21 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

I think back to that moment and sometimes cringe. Not my proudest moment but something got ahold of me. That price though! $3!!! I have purchased vids that I already have because I found it 50 cents at a book sale. There was a book sale whereas they have fitness videos 3 for 50 cents. I mean come on! Of course I purchased some vids lol. That lady at BL had a few other sets already in there so I figured what was the loss? When I see low prices for fitness videos or equipment wow I kind of can't help myself. I did think about her after I left like wait, is one set missing? LOL Yep!
Old 11-22-18, 04:07 AM  
jusca

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGirlinFl888 View Post

lmao!!!!! best laugh of the year!
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
s90, supreme 90, supreme 90 day