Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-08-14, 12:07 PM  
Breezy Trousers

Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3 View Post
Oh no, I've been clearing the shelves of old workouts, but I'm doing a darn good job of replenishing the collection! Another set to add! Do I need the deluxe?!
Knowing your workout preferences: Yes.
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-14, 12:50 PM  
cttx31

I just ordered the basic set and deluxe dvds. With shipping total $69.50.

This morning when I got onto the BB website to order through totalfitnessdvds, the deluxe dvds were 29.90 but just now they were 19.90. Don't know why it says out of stock on totalfitnessdvds.

Anyway just happy I saved $30! I didn't get any notice about the price reduction. I just check the price every so often hoping it would go down eventually. I think I've been checking for about 2 years?

Carol
cttx31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-14, 01:07 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post
and gave me "the look."
i KWYM.

i have the basic set already, and was wondering, are the Master series DVDs worth it?

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-14, 01:19 PM  
mle777

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
i KWYM.

i have the basic set already, and was wondering, are the Master series DVDs worth it?
I've been wondering the same thing. I also wonder if they plan to drop the price on the Master series as well. I love the main set.

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-14, 03:01 PM  
klaux

Oh good, I used Bum Bum so much when I first did this rotation that it skips, and this might actually be one that I should rebuy. Maybe that will make me actually do it again? Bum Bum and High and Tight are AMAZING, Sculpt is really good and I could probably live without ever doing Cardio Axe again, but overall this set really targets and tones my problem areas. Thanks for the heads up!
klaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-14, 09:05 AM  
cttx31

Got my package yesterday! Ordered the basic set plus deluxe DVDs from totalfitnessdvds. Also included was the 20 min secret weapon workout. The case for the deluxe dvds is thin enough to fit into the box for the basic set.
Old 09-13-14, 10:03 AM  
mandie123

I've wanted to try this for a long time,and was planning not to buy anything til cs sale but I'am going to go ahead and get the basic set from Mary.Was the code 10off?
mandie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-14, 10:13 AM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandie123 View Post
I've wanted to try this for a long time,and was planning not to buy anything til cs sale but I'am going to go ahead and get the basic set from Mary.Was the code 10off?
Not 100% sure but I don't think you can use the code or get free shipping on BB products.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-14, 10:58 AM  
cttx31

It's my understanding you cannot use code or get free shipping. You don't need a code because the price has been lowered.
Old 09-14-14, 04:59 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Did everyone who ordered from Mary receive their workouts? Mine aren't here yet, so I was just wondering.

I live on a busy street, so I hope no one stole my package while I was gone all day yesterday.

Pam

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbl, brazil butt lift