Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-13-11, 06:45 AM  
kariev34

thanks for the responses. I've been doing mostly high rep total body training for a while and need a change. I think i'm going to do these for a few weeks.
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-11, 11:18 AM  
Marylandmom
VF Supporter

I'm going to start it based on the results my daughter got. She's on her second rotation and she's lost over 50lbs. Her body has completely changed and everything tightened up. She is a walking billboard for the program. It really works.
Marylandmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-11, 11:20 AM  
KellyMarie65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylandmom View Post
I'm going to start it based on the results my daughter got. She's on her second rotation and she's lost over 50lbs. Her body has completely changed and everything tightened up. She is a walking billboard for the program. It really works.
Wow, that's awesome! Congrats to her.
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-11, 01:22 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
What was her level of fitness before starting? The thing is, I want to do this one, but am a little intimidated by it. I've just started getting back to consistent weight training. Additionally, did she use the included diet plan?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-11, 01:28 PM  
Marylandmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
What was her level of fitness before starting? The thing is, I want to do this one, but am a little intimidated by it. I've just started getting back to consistent weight training. Additionally, did she use the included diet plan?
She was literally a beginner. She didn't follow the diet plan, she pretty much just ate clean. She could not keep up with the exercisers on the TV, she just went at her own pace and after a couple of weeks her stamina increased tenfold. She could barely do a push up at the beginning, but now can do a full pike. Based on her results, it really is a good program.
Marylandmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-11, 04:10 PM  
GMonkey

I've been doing the rotation in the order prescribed, but I'm adding KCM and/or Firm Express but with much lighter weights so that I can get more cardio.

I'm not following any eating plan, but I've noticed better definition and strength gain.
GMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-11, 07:46 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
She was literally a beginner. She didn't follow the diet plan, she pretty much just ate clean. She could not keep up with the exercisers on the TV, she just went at her own pace and after a couple of weeks her stamina increased tenfold. She could barely do a push up at the beginning, but now can do a full pike. Based on her results, it really is a good program.
Thank you so much!! Once I finish with my Tracey Staehle rotation I will start on this. You make me feel so much better about starting this.

GMonkey thanks too!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-11, 08:49 AM  
turbo1

I didn't do the rotation 100% as written (added a few Amy cardio here and there, Cathe cardio once in a blue moon) I tightened up all over. Had I tighted up my diet, I know I would have had some great definition!
I don't like that all the warmups are the same, so I"d do a w/u from another DVD (usually AmyB) then do the S90 w/o. I have 2 TVs in my workout room.
I"m thinking of doing another S90 rotation soon.
Old 09-14-11, 09:42 AM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

After I got no results from 30 days of Firm Express (intermediate plan: 2 DVDs every day), I used a Bed Bath & Beyond coupon and bought S90. I did all the S90 workouts in the order given. A few times I did the 2 short ones (Total Body and Core Dynamics) on the same day. I took rest days when I felt I needed them, not always per the schedule. The only extras I did were lap swimming several times a week at a leisurely pace and contradancing a few times per month. I didn't change my food intake. Lost 10 lb and had to buy pants 2 sizes smaller. Got stronger. 3 months later, I've maintained these changes. I've been exercising with videos since 1985 and I never before got such results. I'm 5'6", 130 lb, and I'll be 65 in 2 weeks.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-11, 11:31 AM  
kariev34

Wow Cynthia! Those are great results. I've shied away fro heavier lifting for quite a while. I think I will start a rotation on monday. I'm finding that my body has adapted to what I have been doing and I need to switch it up.
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
s90, supreme 90, supreme 90 days, supreme 90 rotation