Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-10, 04:13 PM  
spotted zebra

Cynthia Kereluk - Everyday Workout - Now on DVD

For those who liked the Everyday Workout TV program with Cynthia Kereluk, she now has a DVD out with 5 of her shows. Until recently you could only buy her workouts on VHS. The price is $25 which includes shipping and handling.

If interested you can mail a US (international) money order or cheque to:

Cynthia Kereluk
P.O. Box 75209
White Rock, BC
Canada V4B 5L4
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-10, 04:22 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Hi Zee, do you know how long each program is? Also, what's the music/vibe like? (Never watched Cynthia's shows)
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-10, 04:41 PM  
sundari

These are the only clips I've found of her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kldiZ7tq7VY
Old 04-19-10, 04:51 PM  
TaraDrive

Ha! I used to do these off TV. It's a funny show. Solid workout. But it is a little -- I don't know if dated is the word -- but "of it's time." For ex. it does a stretch at the beginning, while the thinking nowadays is you stretch at the end. But it's a nice workout other than that. The music, if I remember (I have a few on VHS), is kind of dopey sounding and she recites facts of the world.
TaraDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-10, 05:00 PM  
Lorianne

this is great news spotted_zebra!
thanks for posting this.
do you have any more info? is she going to put out more?
how on earth did you find out about this?
I'm thrilled! totally.
Lorianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-10, 05:02 PM  
spotted zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Hi Zee, do you know how long each program is? Also, what's the music/vibe like? (Never watched Cynthia's shows)
I don't have the DVD at this time. I'm thinking each would be the half hour show minus the commercials so, not sure... Maybe 20 - 25 minutes long?? (If I find out something more specific later I can let you know). The music is almost non-existent in the other ones I have of hers on VHS. Barely there, so low I can hardly hear it. So it's easy to play your own music. You can get a good sense of her on some of her YouTube clips.

ETA: Here are links showing some of CK's cardio. Lots of music here so I have to eat my words about no music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b7uMxGwCw8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN-R7udhlZw
Old 04-19-10, 05:11 PM  
spotted zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorianne View Post
this is great news spotted_zebra!
thanks for posting this.
do you have any more info? is she going to put out more?
how on earth did you find out about this?
I'm thrilled! totally.
Me too. I love Cynthia.

She had 10 or 11 VHS tapes released before, including some of her shows plus other programs. Most are sold out but her assistant in BC still has 4 titles available plus the new DVD. I actually kind of stumbled upon all this by accident when I ran across one of her male fans online (a HUGE fan of hers). If you'd like a copy of the order form you can send me a pm with your email address if you like and I'll be happy to forward it to you.

Maybe the other VHS titles will be released later on DVD too?? I'm not sure but her assistant would know and I can give you her email address too if you'd like to find out more. Unfortunately I don't have a phone number.
Old 04-19-10, 05:29 PM  
spotted zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraDrive View Post
Ha! I used to do these off TV. It's a funny show. Solid workout. But it is a little -- I don't know if dated is the word -- but "of it's time." For ex. it does a stretch at the beginning, while the thinking nowadays is you stretch at the end. But it's a nice workout other than that. The music, if I remember (I have a few on VHS), is kind of dopey sounding and she recites facts of the world.
Oh maybe the music is louder on some VHS programs than others. I just put on one of the videos I have and the only music I can hear is at the beginning before the workouts start. And then now and then just really, really faint music, but mostly I just hear her talking. I agree it's a little dated but that's to be expected.
Old 04-20-10, 09:03 AM  
Lorianne

thanks so much spotted_zebra
I pm'd you.
Lorianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-10, 09:29 AM  
fluffydogfan

Wow. I've never heard of her before, but she is wonderful! Telling jokes about golf and counting in Hebrew? She's just a hoot and a half. I bet it was a joy to workout to her TV show. I'm sorry it was before my (video) time. I feel a little cheated...

Katie
fluffydogfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cynthia kereluk, everyday workout, tv fitness programs