Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-23, 12:10 PM  
Negin

For those who are into Caroline Girvan, I came across this while searching.

"Caroline Girvan has a page on her website that lists all her free programs, but I wanted to make an easier way to see all the information at a glance and filter/sort as needed."
Old 04-03-23, 08:29 AM  
buffmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negin View Post

"Caroline Girvan has a page on her website that lists all her free programs, but I wanted to make an easier way to see all the information at a glance and filter/sort as needed."
This is wonderful. Thank you! So much better than scrolling through all the workouts.
Old 04-03-23, 09:06 AM  
s2546

Smile

Thank you Negin!!🙂

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-23, 10:59 AM  
ChelePA

Quote:

This could completely be a rumor, because people are so worried about Caroline. But I read on YouTube that someone heard she is pregnant.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-23, 12:31 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
This could completely be a rumor, because people are so worried about Caroline. But I read on YouTube that someone heard she is pregnant.
Well that would explain the absence!
Old 04-04-23, 11:23 AM  
ellaenchanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Caroline dispelled this rumor before but not sure if this is a new rumor or based on new information. She has put out a lot of content so she could just be taking a break and possibly working on a different type of project like a fitness app or streaming service. I feel like filming those types of workout can be time intensive so maybeshe just isn't in the mood to do it again for a while.
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-23, 09:06 AM  
windyh
VF Supporter

Quote:

WOW. thank you!

I have done 2 rounds of IRON and about to start Round 3. I am 59 and the IRON series lifting as heavy as I can has given me the best results ever, better than P90X! "Results" being that I can feel my muscles getting bigger and tighter and improving my strength. And even balance - I can put on my pants again without holding on to anything. And also seeing less "fluff" on my waist.

I plan to try some of CG's other series but not for a few more months. My priority is getting my strength back as much as possible.

Currently doing Iron as morning workout + 10000 steps a day + CG abs workout in the evening, 3 or 4 times a week.

Here is a fun workout to get a taste of CG's style. I don't think it is part of a series.
YT: 30 Min MIGHTY Full Body Workout - Dumbbells | Caroline Girvan

I like her "deadbug abs" for an easier ab workout and "10 Min AB WORKOUT with No Equipment (NOT abs in ten minutes)" for more challenging.
windyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-23, 04:00 AM  
Negin

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
Have you tried Kaleigh Cohen? I always recommend her channel.
Alison, popping in here to say thank you. I've tried a few of her workouts, and my arms are burning right now as I type this, since I just did one of her arm workouts - the 25-Minute Awesome Arms one. She's so much fun!
Old 07-05-23, 05:34 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Alison, popping in here to say thank you. I've tried a few of her workouts, and my arms are burning right now as I type this, since I just did one of her arm workouts - the 25-Minute Awesome Arms one. She's so much fun!
I have a subscription to Team Body Project so I am focusing there, but I will go back to Kaleigh later. She is so encouraging and she constantly adds new content.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-23, 06:10 AM  
Negin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I have a subscription to Team Body Project so I am focusing there, but I will go back to Kaleigh later. She is so encouraging and she constantly adds new content.
I've never tried Team Body Project. I've heard about it so many times here. Maybe I should go and look it up.

Tags
caroline girvan, dumbbell size, egg weights, kaleigh cohen, miriam nelson, results, strength training, weight lifting, weights