Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-24, 06:14 PM  
T2B

Total Max Mixers - March 2024!!!

Hi All,

New month! Let's go!!!

My workouts:
27 & 28 - rest days…
29. CIZE: HYO x 5. I did HYO numerous times over the course of my day to boost my step count. It’s so basic that it’s another workout that I can do from memory, glancing at the tv occasionally.
1. CIZE: HYO x2 + Yv2: SS

We had record temps on Tuesday, 82 degrees, highest ever for the month of February. It was windy too. I woke up the next day with red, itchy eyes. It reminded me of spring/allergy season in Atlanta. I will not be happy if the temperatures become so mild that we end up with a blanket of pollen in the spring due to the changing climate. Not looking forward to the increase in pests/wildlife either. Temps dropped to the 20’s overnight Wednesday, with snow, and extremely high winds. Lots of missing siding the next day.

JB - It has been so hard to get out of bed when my alarm goes off in the morning. I’m still searching for a fun, intermediate rotation. I’m also looking for a fun book to read.

Vannie - great job completing your jump rope and Zumba Christmas challenge. Are you watching TWD, the Rick & Michonne series? I recorded it and may try to watch it this weekend.

Waves~~~

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-24, 08:27 PM  
Vantreesta

T2B, yep, definitely watching Rick and Michonne! Do you like scifi/supernatural type books at all? If so I recommend my friend's books. You can find them on Amazon under Claudia Blood. I haven't read them all yet but At the Cabin is my favorite so far. But I really like them all.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-24, 09:08 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Oh my goodness it’s March already! How did that happen?

Thanks for starting us off T2B. Of course I would have been looking under February.

I went to Burn legs yesterday. I went a little lighter than usual since my legs were tired from sprinting the day before. Today I did a short walk.

T2B an 82 degree day must seem like a summer heat day for you. The highest we have been is 78 degrees. I can’t believe it dropped to the 20s the next night. That’s crazy. We live in a really bad area for allergies and it sounds like they are already bad up your way too. I hope you are not too miserable. Had the colder weather helped your symptoms?

Vannie what is the Rick and Michonne series?

Waves to Jbliff, Gibbee and Cher.
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-24, 01:02 AM  
Vantreesta

Karen, it's one of the spinoffs of The Walking Dead.

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 03-02-24, 09:40 AM  
JBliff

My workout Thursday was RwH Low Impact Hiit workouts 1 & 2 combined. Friday's workout was Les Mills Combat Invincible #4 + a walk + Fit Split Low Impact/Metabolic Conditioning.

Karjoy - I don't have a heavy bag, so the heavy bag bonus workout is more like regular kickboxing. It would be a lot more strenuous and a better workout with a heavy bag. BTW have you ever seen the Game Changers documentary on Netflix? It's about plant-based eating featuring some very famous athletes. It was pretty thought provoking. I don't know that I buy everything they say but a lot of it is good.

T2B - Wow, that is a serious change in temperature for you. Sorry you are still not feeling greatly inspired.

Vannie - I for sure won't be watching anything related to the Walking Dead .

Waves to all. Have a great day.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-24, 01:14 PM  
T2B

Hi,

I did ICE: Rock’m Sock’m this morning.

karjoy - sometimes I have allergy symptoms from tree pollen (oak) and ragweed. The trees are not blooming right now but with the warmer weather trees and plants are blooming earlier than usual. Tree pollen was high a couple of days ago and with the high winds, I’m sure it did a great job of spreading pollen around.

JB - I started the ICE Level One Rotation this morning. I hope it sticks.

Vannie - I checked out your friend and will order the book. Has book 2 of 2 been released yet? If so, what is the name of the 2nd book?

Waves~~~

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
Old 03-02-24, 04:25 PM  
Vantreesta

T2B, ln the Woods is the second book. I just checked Amazon and it is available as paperback or Kindle. I hope you enjoy!

Old 03-03-24, 05:48 PM  
JBliff

Drive by checkin: yesterday's workout was IMax 2.

Waves!
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-24, 09:10 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Today 6-8 of us walked for an hour this morning. It was actually very nice. We walked through a hilly but quiet neighborhood and it was beautiful with the beginning of spring greenery. It was nice and cool too. Yesterday I did some core annd upper body work.

Jbliff yes,I have seen Game Changers and it is mind blowing. I think my favorite story was the 35+year old indoor cyclist who kept getting better to the point her team had to take her to the Olympics with them! So many myths abound when it comes to protein it seems. I agree: I did not necessarily agree with everything but when the past president of the American College of Cardiology speaks I listen.

T2B good luck with the ICE level rotation. I bet you’ll enjoy it. We finally got some rain today to hopefully wash away some pollen.

Vannie how much cold weather will you likely have? Are you ready?

Cher how are things going for you. Miss you.

Waves to all.
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-24, 09:44 PM  
T2B

Drive-by: ICE: Chiseled Upper Body

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker