Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-19, 09:26 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I missed the 48 hour sale. Can someone please post if they see code for another sale for Denise's DVD set? I've signed up for her newsletter but she didn't send anything out for her 48 hour sale. Thanks!
Old 06-18-19, 08:13 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

So I've purchased Denise's DVD LifeFit 360 set couple of days ago. Workouts look good and the length is right. I paid $60 with free shipping. For what I'm getting, I think the price is fair. I'm at the phase where I buy whatever DVDs I can find that I'm interested in because no one produces them anymore. I'm OK with streaming but it can be unreliable even in the area where I live, so I prefer downloads or DVDs - if I can get them. I went to HPB today and selection of fitness DVDs was pathetic compared to what it was even a year ago.

My question to those that purchased this set is: did you receive email acknowledging your purchase? Did you get shipping notice? My CC was charged immediately but I got nothing in the email. I know, not everyone is like Mary but still.....

I did one of Denise's DVDs today that I've had for couple of years and it was fine. It got me moving. I have her 3 Week Bootcamp and it looks great. Just what I need.....cardio and strength. Never was a particular fan (or not a fan) of Denise in the past, but her workouts look OK to me nowadays. I'm about her age and I may have just caught up with her style.
Old 06-18-19, 08:18 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
does the $60 include free shipping?
I purchased this set 2 days ago and shipping was free. I'm in Illinois.
Old 06-18-19, 09:56 PM  
SueT

Hi, Dana. I purchased Denise’s set on Memorial Day, and I received it the following Saturday. I never got an email confirming my purchase or a shipping notification. The DVDs just showed up.

I signed up for her online program so I could get the rotation. She only releases it a week at a time, so I couldn’t cancel after the 7-day free trial. I love the workouts so much it’s worth the money I spent on the membership. In all the years I’ve been working out, I’ve never done any of Denise’s workouts until now. In the 80s I was doing the Charlene Prickett It Figures shows on TV and some weight lifting on my own.

The workouts in this set are absolutely perfect for my fitness level right now. I’m so happy I bought this set and gave Denise a try. I think she looks absolutely phenomenal for her age and I love her attitude.

I hope you like the workouts as much as I do.

Sue
SueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-19, 10:14 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Thank you so much for your reply, Sue! I'm looking forward to this set and I'm also contemplating joining Denise's website for a month or so.
Old 06-19-19, 05:47 AM  
donnamp

Dana - please let us know what you think. These have been on my radar for a long time....

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-19, 06:26 AM  
Sollamyn

Hmmm....I'm one of those people who never really appreciated her in the past, but I just took a look at her website and I like what I see. Lots the free content there and it looks like she keeps it updated on a regular basis. I may check that out (don't have the time right at this moment) or get on her email list.

Donna
Old 06-19-19, 07:08 AM  
donnamp

Donna - she does send out free challenges a few times a year, and if I'm not mistaken, some of the workouts are from the 360 program. I think I will actually try one next time she puts out a challenge!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-19, 08:57 AM  
Sollamyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Donna - she does send out free challenges a few times a year, and if I'm not mistaken, some of the workouts are from the 360 program. I think I will actually try one next time she puts out a challenge!

Donna
Thanks, Donna!
Old 06-19-19, 09:14 AM  
MsThistlebottom

I purchased the set on May 15, and it showed up about a week later. Like Sue, I didn't get a purchase confirmation or shipping notification.

I also signed up for the online program so I could get the rotation for the LifeFit set (which I haven't started yet because I'm still doing my typical mishmash of other programs ). I avoided Denise's workouts for a long time, but after trying some of her vintage Hit the Spot workouts on Amazon Prime, I was impressed. After her total body workout, I felt worked out but not wiped out, which, at 65, is exactly what I need right now!

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people." -- Abraham Joshua Heschel
MsThistlebottom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
denise austin, denise austin 360, denise austin befit, denise austin lifefit, lifefit, lifefit 360