Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-01-18, 05:41 PM  
Bebop

Denise Austin lifefit 360

Hi,

Has anyone or is anyone, a member of this program? I read a nice article about Denise in First magazine. I can't believe she is 61. I always liked her.

I know, some people think she is too perky, but I need perky!

I went to her website and they offer a 1 one week free trial, but I am hesitant to jump in.

Thanks.
Bebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-18, 03:51 PM  
goldengirl

I was a member of 360 when it first started. I was able to take advantage of a 50% discount for the 10 week program. There were several different meal plans to choose from as well as an exercise program geared towards beginner intermediate or advanced. Denise is calm in there workouts but I did find several of them to be too high impact for me. After I completed 360 I joined all access for 9.99 monthly. I liked having access to the Lifetime TV workouts. This option is no longer available unfortunately. There is a one week free trial. You should try it and see if the program appeals to you.
goldengirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-18, 07:49 AM  
SuzieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengirl View Post
After I completed 360 I joined all access for 9.99 monthly. I liked having access to the Lifetime TV workouts. This option is no longer available unfortunately. .
I'm not sure if it's changed, but i'm doing the free trial right now. I have access to the all the TV shows and the 360 workouts. Does that change after the free trial?
The meal plans look nice and the recipes are very simple - however, there doesn't seem to be a way to easily print the recipes. I don't like using an ipad in the kitchen so that would have been a nice option.
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-19, 10:34 AM  
donnamp

Bumping!

Anyone doing this currently?

I'm looking at this again, as I do from time to time!

It looks like she has added some programs including Yoga and a Natural Body Bootcamp.

When I looked at this a few years back, it looked like there was an option to buy DVDs of the LifeFit program, but it doesn't look like that option is available.

It also looks like the price went down - it is $15.95 if you go monthly and only $7.95 if you go yearly.

I may break down and do the free trial....finally (LOL, I have looked at this for YEARS!). If there is enough content, $7.95 per month is pretty reasonable these days.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-19, 10:57 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

i tagged this thread to link it with the info about her 360 series.

it wasn't clear if 360 had new content since then, but MANY of her videos are on the BeFit channel for youtube.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-19, 12:03 PM  
donnamp

I just saw on You Tube she posted one of her LifeFit workouts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FPZ...index=9&t=123s

She also has clips from other LifeFit workouts as well as a few of her Lite & Fit and Daily Workouts...

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-19, 04:47 PM  
Calistro

I wasn't keen on Denise some years ago. I found her grating, but my whole mentality towards her has changed. I admire her agelessness and attitude to working out. She looks as if she loves working out all the time. I find it inspiring and I now appreciate her workouts as I get older
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-19, 05:02 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Denise is about to turn 62 on Feb. 13th. She looks undeniably fit, youthful, and healthy. I love that her workouts are usually 30 minutes tops (and she claims that's what she does on her own as well) and never really extreme. Every once in a while I find myself gravitating towards her. But it never lasts because I just can't get past... her. <smh>
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-19, 05:09 PM  
daisyduke

This looks very interesting. Thank you for posting.
daisyduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-19, 05:23 PM  
CarlaVeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
I just saw on You Tube she posted one of her LifeFit workouts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FPZ...index=9&t=123s

She also has clips from other LifeFit workouts as well as a few of her Lite & Fit and Daily Workouts...

Donna
Thanks for posting this video, I love the set and how bright it is.. also the workout is so doable! Thanks!

Carla
CarlaVeg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
denise austin, denise austin 360, denise austin befit, denise austin lifefit, lifefit, lifefit 360