Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-12-16, 07:38 PM  
Boots

Older Jessica Smith Workouts

Hi! I have been looking everywhere for Jessica Smith's Walk On Strength and Balance and Tone Your Trouble Zones. I wanted to know if anyone knows where I can purchase these workouts for a reasonable price. I keep checking ebay and Amazon with no luck. I have heard about VF Roost, but I am not on Facebook or any other social media sites. I may have to go through my workouts and get a list together for trade, but I wanted to see if I could find these workouts for purchase first. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I know if anyone can point me in the right direction, it's you guys! Thanks so much!
Boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-16, 07:56 PM  
sherry7899

Amazon has them to stream but not the dvds. If you have a multiregion Dvd player I think Amazon UK has the dvds.

Eta: it is fifteen pounds for the three Dvd set on.Amazon Uk.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-16, 08:15 PM  
Boots

Hey sherry7899,

Thank you for responding! I was really hoping to find the DVDs instead of streaming, and I don't have a multiregion dvd player. Isn't it crazy how you can find the 3 dvd super set UK version everywhere but not the US versions? I hate that I missed out on these when they were new. If I had them now, I sure wouldn't want to part with them. Thanks again!
Old 08-13-16, 02:46 AM  
bearcatfan

If you have a Facebook account you can join VF Roost - where we buy and sell workouts - and see if anyone has those dvds for sale there.

You can PM me to be added.
Old 08-13-16, 09:43 AM  
Boots

Hey bearcatfan,

I may decide to set up a Facebook account in the near future, and if I do, I will let you know. I appreciate your help! Thank you!
Old 08-13-16, 09:56 AM  
sherry7899

I wonder why these are out of print? Maybe I'll ask Jessica on Facebook if she is able to sell them on dvd again. I'm sure someone else must have asked at some point, though...

Sherry

ETA: I can't seem to post on any of her pages, but I posted on the closed group "Jessica Smith Junkies." I think Jessica pops in there sometimes. I will let you know if I get an answer. I also asked if anyone has the set who is looking to sell it.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-16, 10:04 AM  
Boots

Hey sherry7899,

I emailed her a few weeks ago and got an answer back just saying that these were no longer available. I am not even sure if it was Jessica who responded or someone that works with her. I am hopeful that if more people ask, she may consider bringing them back. It's worth a shot! Thank you!
Old 08-13-16, 10:08 AM  
marki64

I just got her Better Body Blast at Half Price Books, unused. They were selling a few of her's brand new. I got it for a good price too. I check there periodically and have found some good ones.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-16, 10:37 AM  
Boots

Hey marki64,

Thanks for the suggestion! I will definitely check that out. I was a little late joining the Jessica Smith bandwagon, but now that I have, I want all of her DVDs. Thank you so much for your help!