Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-13, 06:43 PM  
ilovemygreatdane

I've always liked her personality both on DVD or when I've seen her interviewed. I think it's great you got to workout with her.
ilovemygreatdane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-13, 06:54 PM  
dnna

I remember when I was a young Mom, I worked out in the living room- well I had a new step workout and just popped it in the vhs player. It had Tamilee, Donna Richardson and Tracy. so I am stepping away and Tamilee turns around and there is her perfectly shaped mostly naked rear! She was wearing the tiniest thong. omy My son and his friend were marching by ( swords and pirate hats on) and screamed with laughter. I had to stop and shoo them outside , but they kept marching by and laughing with delight.
thank you tamilee for such an entertaining step workout.
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-13, 10:52 PM  
imhere2dance

You're so lucky! I love Tamilee!
imhere2dance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-13, 06:32 PM  
DebP.
VF Supporter

Nice to see this thread because

My T Webbs had been collecting dust, but I decided to try them again, especially I Want those Abs. Between the two Cardio Assets DVDS, I Want That Bod.... I am really liking my results. I ordered used copies of the Best Of Series as well. I love the fact that these are challenging and very focused. My tummy is tightening and the leg and hip work in the Cardio Assets toning dvd have made a difference. Plus, I feel GOOD after i do her workouts, as opposed to dead.
DebP. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-13, 03:40 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I'm reviving this thread as I'm rediscovering Tamilee myself! I've been in the mood for a short pyramid workout but not Joyce Vedral. Then I remembered that, with slight modifications, I Want That Body is doable as an ascending pyramid; the upper body anyway. And I've been loving it -- great 15 minute strength workouts in the morning! Then I pulled out my other Tamilee videos (Weight Loss, Cardio Blast, etc) and have been enjoying mixing them in. In these videos, at least, she has my dream figure. (Let's face it, being short and stocky I'm never going to look like Kathy Smith or Kari Anderson. I really like Tamilee's curvy muscles.)

And not least of all, I appreciate that she's so soft-spoken and pleasant. I'm also starting to add Jessica Smith's YouTube videos here and there. I call this my "Nice Instructor" rotation... ahh, such a pleasure! LOL
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-13, 08:23 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
I'm reviving this thread as I'm rediscovering Tamilee myself! I've been in the mood for a short pyramid workout but not Joyce Vedral. Then I remembered that, with slight modifications, I Want That Body is doable as an ascending pyramid; the upper body anyway. And I've been loving it -- great 15 minute strength workouts in the morning! Then I pulled out my other Tamilee videos (Weight Loss, Cardio Blast, etc) and have been enjoying mixing them in. In these videos, at least, she has my dream figure. (Let's face it, being short and stocky I'm never going to look like Kathy Smith or Kari Anderson. I really like Tamilee's curvy muscles.)

And not least of all, I appreciate that she's so soft-spoken and pleasant. I'm also starting to add Jessica Smith's YouTube videos here and there. I call this my "Nice Instructor" rotation... ahh, such a pleasure! LOL
I rented this one from the library quite a few years back but never tried it, I wish I would have. But...I just found it on You Tube, someone uploaded it so maybe I will try it this weekend. If I like it enough I will probably just invest in the DVD. There are probably many available used for cheap.

ETA - These look really good...I don't know why I never tried this before...I may just bite the bullet and get it.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-13, 07:59 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

I bought this for $1 plus shipping on Amazon, I really like the looks of it. I can't believe I have never tried this one before. I plan to try this weekend.

Thanks for recommending this one!
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-13, 11:36 AM  
Bebop

I love Tamilee. So happy you had a good time.

I remember when I was first getting into fitness, I used some of her upper body tapes. They since have broken.

Now I want to get some of her DVD's.
Bebop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
over 50