Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-17, 01:58 PM  
violingal3

Cize or Country Heat?

I was just wondering of the two sets which one do most VFers like better? I usually do my morning workouts, so I'm just looking for some fun cardio to do at night to get up and moving and have some fun. I'm terrible with most dance, so anything basic and easy to learn is a plus. These two sets looked appealing, but I'm open to any other suggestions!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-17, 02:06 PM  
nschultz

I really like Country Heat. The routines are fun, never repetitive and you can make it easier or harder depending upon how you're feeling for the day. I'm not a huge country music fan, but the music is great and I always feel good when I'm done.
nschultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-17, 02:14 PM  
Jags

I really like Cize.

I really like Shaun T.

I do not enjoy Autumn, so never tried Country Heat.

ETA: I think it also depends what music you like to listen to.
Jags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-17, 02:44 PM  
cpcathy

Country Heat looks fun, but I haaaaaaaate country music. I even wanted to buy and just bear it through the music, but chose not to.
I have Cize and I really enjoy it. Shaun T is a great dance instructor and the routines are fun.

Nobody Said It was Easy.... --The Scientist
cpcathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-17, 03:38 PM  
Betty Boop

I have both sets and prefer Country Heat. Cize is TIFTing to the extreme, whereas Country Heat is 'do it now and move on.'

I'm with nschultz. I always feel good when I finish Country Heat.
Old 02-25-17, 04:06 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I've both and enjoy both for different reasons. I don't mind TIFTing and love learning a dance choreography, so Cize is great for that, Shaun T is great as usual, and the routines are fun, some are more challenging than others, and they vary from 30 minutes to almost an hour in length, the music (instrumental) is upbeat and fit the routines well, you only get to listen to the popular songs at the end when you Cize It Up. Country Heat is another fun set, good music (and I'm not into country music at all), all of the workouts are 30 minutes more or less, no TIFTing, the routines get progressively more challenging (more tricky moves -at least for me-), but they are fairly easy to follow.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-17, 09:13 PM  
violingal3

Thanks everyone! I am not a country person, but I like Autumn and the idea of 30 min workouts, that's easy enough to squeeze in. But i do like Shaun T!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-17, 10:35 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3 View Post
Thanks everyone! I am not a country person, but I like Autumn and the idea of 30 min workouts, that's easy enough to squeeze in. But i do like Shaun T!
I think you'll need them both!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-17, 11:33 PM  
nschultz

I didn't think of myself as a country person either. The workouts are fun and go by quickly. I've been thinking of getting the deluxe DVD, just haven't pulled the plug yet.
nschultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-17, 12:29 AM  
pricek

I love both!! Thank goodness for Beachbody On Demand All Access. I do Country Heat in the morning and Cize in the afternoon. I enjoy the music in both. Cize has more choreography, but Shaun T makes it easy and fun to learn.
pricek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbod, beachbody, cize, country heat, shaun t