Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-29-16, 06:47 PM  
pcdoctor01

Dang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macska View Post
I packed up mine and returned it. I hope BB will give me a refund without difficulties. Beside the workout somewhat boring I really didn't like the background,not that it's a deal maker/breaker. It was sort of amateurish, like someone's first home DVD.
pcdoctor01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-16, 09:50 PM  
MARIKA

I really like these... However I do think the infomercial gives it a more dramatic feel than it is so I see how that is misleading. All the moves really let you focus on your abs intensely. I like Tapout too but this just is different. I do it after my weight work which is more than enough so I don't need Insanity like intensity. I use weighted gloves so that helps up it a bit. I miss the days of high production value in workouts, you don't get that anymore. If a set ever came out Like Kathy Smiths Aerobox OMG I could die. I love the music video quality of a workout, jut makes it fun and you get into so much more.
Old 11-30-16, 05:32 AM  
bearcatfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by macska View Post
I packed up mine and returned it. I hope BB will give me a refund without difficulties. Beside the workout somewhat boring I really didn't like the background,not that it's a deal maker/breaker. It was sort of amateurish, like someone's first home DVD.
I sent mine back, too.

Nothing compares to Turbo Fire, for me. Which made me get my Turbo Fires out and get a rotation going. Not a complete loss, lol.
Old 11-30-16, 07:54 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatfan View Post
I sent mine back, too.

Nothing compares to Turbo Fire, for me. Which made me get my Turbo Fires out and get a rotation going. Not a complete loss, lol.
I am thinking about sending mine back also but I think I missed my 30 day mark. I ordered on 11/1/16. Not sure if they go by that date or not.

I did get the instructions from Mary on how to send back since I don't have the box or slip anymore.

Thought I would like this program but I rather do combat or other boxing/kickboxing workouts.

does anyone know what happens if I return and it is pass the 30 day mark?
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-16, 08:44 AM  
macska
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I am thinking about sending mine back also but I think I missed my 30 day mark. I ordered on 11/1/16. Not sure if they go by that date or not.

I did get the instructions from Mary on how to send back since I don't have the box or slip anymore.

Thought I would like this program but I rather do combat or other boxing/kickboxing workouts.

I bought mine on 11/3 and mailed it yesterday, I'm close too. Maybe you can still send it overnight? Better than stuck with it.

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-16, 09:45 AM  
macska
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post

This is what I got form Mary:
"You didn't need the original box or the receipt. If you have the tracking number you can send it to me since I'm the one that refunds you and then if Beachbody doesn't refund me I can follow up with them later. So far out of the 5 returns I have pending they haven't refunded any of them and they were received about a week or so ago.
Mary"

David Goggins
Old 12-02-16, 05:35 AM  
Richie

Does anyone have an opinion about the Bonus Disc MMA Mashup?

Here in the UK, Beachbody don't seem to be offering that disc that disc at all in any of the Packages.
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-16, 09:38 AM  
macska
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie View Post
Does anyone have an opinion about the Bonus Disc MMA Mashup?

Here in the UK, Beachbody don't seem to be offering that disc that disc at all in any of the Packages.
That was actually the first disc I did. Not very impressed.

David Goggins
Old 12-03-16, 05:21 PM  
Getfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatfan View Post
I sent mine back, too.

Mine is going back on Monday, I love Bodycombat and enjoy UFC fit but these I found to be boring. I might be bias because I signed up for the 6 weeks trail of Les Mills on Demand and the music is fantastic and I just love Bodycombat.
Old 12-03-16, 06:29 PM  
smilingwolf

I would have to try all of the workouts before I decided to return a DVD set. I did power sculpt yesterday and I thought it was a great workout. Out of the four I tried so far, two of them felt challenging to me. I like that most of the workouts are not too tough. I have plenty of DVDs that fit that description already. I am using these with Hammer & Chisel. So far, it's a perfect combination for me.
smilingwolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beachbody core de force, core de force