Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-01-16, 12:30 PM  
Rhonda

I just placed my order with Mary. I only got the basic so I could get free shipping. Adding on the deluxe DVD added $9.80 in shipping. Don't need that.

Looking forward to getting it. I am guessing a couple weeks unless they are really quick at shipping.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-16, 01:38 PM  
bearcatfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtckrtoo View Post
From what I understand it will be available to purchase at 2PM Pacific Time. I want the DVDs because in order to stream it, you have to pay for BBOD. I don't plan to pay for that forever just to stream my videos - I have it through the 14th of December because I tried to cancel and they extended it.

But I will buy it today because I can start tomorrow since I do have BBOD right now. That's the really great thing about BBOD - if you purchase the program, you get immediate access to it.
Please report back on how easy it is to switch sides, or if you feel the rotational thing makes up for not switching. I work out early in the morning, and am just not awake enough to switch sides on my own.
Old 11-01-16, 01:45 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatfan View Post
Please report back on how easy it is to switch sides, or if you feel the rotational thing makes up for not switching. I work out early in the morning, and am just not awake enough to switch sides on my own.
+1. I want to like this series but I don't want to think too much during my morning workout.
Old 11-01-16, 02:47 PM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatfan View Post
A lot depends. I wouldn't say it's easy, but it's doable if you can concentrate that early. I can do it, but I don't watch the TV and I say the moves in my head. With MMA there are 3-4 moves, so it would be something like "Cross, upper, knee, reset." But I kind of have to do that anyway, because I get my start arms mixed up regardless. It does get confusing.

Keep in mind that they claim that both sides are worked evenly. I just did not see that as we did not switch fighting stance. I'm also very confused as to their reasoning for this, as any martial artist will tell you that you have to train both sides - if you lose your ability to fight on one side, you have to be able to fight on the other.
Old 11-01-16, 02:51 PM  
weener
VF Supporter

I'm interested if there is a modifier.

~~~~~~~~~
I grew up as teener weener. It got shorten to weener when a nephew was learning to talk and he just called me weener.

www.flickr.com/photos/32418450@N05/
weener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-16, 02:52 PM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by weener View Post
I'm interested if there is a modifier.
This is a modifer. She's to the right behind Jerico on MMA. She's kind of set up like Kat was in 21 Day Fix.
Old 11-01-16, 04:23 PM  
Betty Boop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I just placed my order with Mary. I only got the basic so I could get free shipping . . .
Me, too.
Old 11-01-16, 07:36 PM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
I swore when I looked at it yesterday you can purchase it, but it was the same price?? I could be wrong. But then when you cancel BOD you lose it??? Is that right?
You can buy the DVD's today. You can buy the streaming, too. The streaming is the only one that is only available if you have BBOD
Old 11-01-16, 07:50 PM  
T2B

I almost missed that these were available. I checked Mary's site yesterday and didn't see anything. Anyway, I'm going to order.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-16, 08:04 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtckrtoo View Post
You can buy the DVD's today. You can buy the streaming, too. The streaming is the only one that is only available if you have BBOD
I bought it yesterday but isn't the streaming the same price? And don't you lose access to it when you stop paying for BBOD?

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beachbody core de force, core de force