Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-27-10, 11:42 PM  
oltlfan

Could Leslie Sansone easily redecorate the bat cave?

Wouldn't it be relatively easy and cheap for Leslie to redecorate the dark black bat cave that she does videos in now? I wonder if she knows a lot of people don't like it?
oltlfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-10, 01:26 AM  
2ndgen

I think it would be awesome if she painted it all blue.
2ndgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-10, 01:40 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

I'm probably in the minority, but I like the darker setting!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-10, 04:01 AM  
juberann

Her set doesn't bother me at all. I think it makes perfect sense to film her workouts in that Studio since she owns the place and all the equipment is there. But, yes, throwing in some new colors should be a consideration since it does bother so many and certainly Leslie must be aware of that. I doubt money is an issue at all, I don't think Leslie hurts for money. Maybe some new draping or even some new pictures might make a difference. I think alot of people just want her completely out of that studio, period. But that is her place of business so I don't think that is likely to happen
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-10, 07:03 AM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I really feel an outdoor setting would make such a difference. Being in a live class in a studio is different from watching it on video. Maybe her technicians prefer to work indoors.
Old 12-28-10, 07:52 AM  
kat999

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
You're not alone. I actually like it because it looks like a real fitness/dance studio. A lot of her sets I'm totally fine with with the exception of the weirdly '80s thing that looked like the back room of a public access station with the diagonal lines on the floor. Now, can anybody honestly say the batcave is worse than THAT?!
Old 12-28-10, 07:58 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat999 View Post
You're not alone. I actually like it because it looks like a real fitness/dance studio. A lot of her sets I'm totally fine with with the exception of the weirdly '80s thing that looked like the back room of a public access station with the diagonal lines on the floor. Now, can anybody honestly say the batcave is worse than THAT?!
Yesss!!! LOL. Thank Goodness I'm not alone thinking this!
Just this morning I put my old VHS 'Morning Mile' in and really had to get over those diagonal lines. It made me focus at the end point and I always feel as if I'm supposed to see something like in those optical illusions! LOL

I also think, the dark studio setting lets me focus better on Leslie (with or without group) better instead of wandering around the room.

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-10, 08:05 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Yesss!!! LOL. Thank Goodness I'm not alone thinking this!
Just this morning I put my old VHS 'Morning Mile' in and really had to get over those diagonal lines. It made me focus at the end point and I always feel as if I'm supposed to see something like in those optical illusions! LOL

I also think, the dark studio setting lets me focus better on Leslie (with or without group) better instead of wandering around the room.
Is that the one with the columns? That one is weird.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-10, 07:59 AM  
ellaenchanted

Quote:
me too! I much prefer simple sets like that than the CIA-type sets.
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-10, 08:42 AM  
sundari

Quote:
Originally Posted by oltlfan View Post
Wouldn't it be relatively easy and cheap for Leslie to redecorate the dark black bat cave that she does videos in now? I wonder if she knows a lot of people don't like it?
Yes, it would be easy and she does have the means to do so. I haven't bought anything with the "Bat Cave" deco. I don't really think she cares if we like it or not.

Tags
bat cave, leslie, leslie sansone