Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-30-16, 09:59 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by windyh View Post
Essentrics Full Body Toning And as a bonus, it feels good and improves posture!
I this DVD. My legs are in awesome shape right now. I'm not sure if it's from the increase in essentrics or kettlebells.... I really think it's from the essentrics.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-16, 10:20 AM  
alisoncooks

Karen Voight has a Pilates circle dvd that I think was helpful for inner thighs (and outer, too). I think it's called Total Body Training.
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-16, 10:13 AM  
alisoncooks

dnna - inspired by your success, I pulled out WB&T this morning.
I've had a hard time bouncing back from my ACL surgery (8 months later, gah!). Anyway, I may take a page from your book and stick with this for a bit.
Old 08-31-16, 03:10 PM  
SueT

dnna, I did Winsor Buns and Thighs today, too, thanks to your post. I'm going to try to stick to this as well as Classical Stretch/Essentrics and Leslie Sansone to see how that rotation works out.

I recently tried a Kelly Coffey-Meyer rotation, but for some reason my knees didn't like it, and I only lasted a week. This has happened to me in the past with Kelly's 30-minutes to fitness workouts, and I really can't figure out why. I actually did much better with Cathe's ICE workouts!

So now I'm seeing how my knees respond to adding in gentler workouts again.

Thanks for posting your results, dnna!

Sue
SueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-16, 05:59 PM  
tlchello

Question about that Winsor Pilates buns and thigh work out....how long is it? I found this online but don't know what it is. I have never done a Winsor workout before so I am not familiar with them.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfg...ns-thigh_sport
tlchello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-16, 06:11 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlchello View Post
Question about that Winsor Pilates buns and thigh work out....how long is it? I found this online but don't know what it is. I have never done a Winsor workout before so I am not familiar with them.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfg...ns-thigh_sport
that link looks like the correct one, and it's around 20 min.

her other one that uses the band is also pretty good, and is about the same length.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-16, 06:19 PM  
tlchello

Oh suh-weet...I thought I was going to have to buy something.
tlchello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-16, 07:48 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

I have the Winsor Bun & Thighs Power Sculpting dvd with the band which I did several years ago almost exclusively for several weeks with excellent results. How is the B&T dvd without the band different? TIA
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-16, 07:45 AM  
Aurora C.

I have the Winsor with the band as well as the one that uses the magic circle. I did the one with the band yesterday & liked it a lot! I'll be keeping that in the rotation! ...there's yet another Winsor buns & thighs!?!
Aurora C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-16, 08:10 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
I have the Winsor Bun & Thighs Power Sculpting dvd with the band which I did several years ago almost exclusively for several weeks with excellent results. How is the B&T dvd without the band different? TIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora C. View Post
I have the Winsor with the band as well as the one that uses the magic circle. I did the one with the band yesterday & liked it a lot! I'll be keeping that in the rotation! ...there's yet another Winsor buns & thighs!?!
The Daily Motion linked above shows the Bun & Thigh with no band. It's also on youtube.

Tags
debulking, inner thighs, leaning out, overdeveloped quads, sculpting, season 11, thigh slimming, thighs