Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-21, 10:19 AM  
upperwside

What are you streaming?

I mostly stream now as it's the way things are moving. My DVDs are collecting dust. I'm streaming Cathe live, KCM, Social Club, PowerStrikes Athletica, Beachbody and Romney Studios.

I pay up front for the whole year for all except Athletica as it's not an option. I just canceled Romney as I'm in love with Social Club.. And I was mostly using Romney for my light weight higher reps workouts. Social Club is so much fun, don't let those lighter weights and smaller movements fool you. It's effective and fun.

I'M LOVING the Athletica option only on Powerstrike.. It's great for metabolic strength and I want to support Illaria.

Beachbody, I like the new programs MBF, Lift4 and the boxing one. Also.. Old school Slim Series is a bad a%# classic.

Cathe, I love her metabolic workouts and PHA is the best!

KCM, well, my subscription is on hold.. Kicks back in next month and looks like she has a new boxing series on the bag that looks great.

I'm loving Naomi Joy on YouTube for my rebounder workouts right now.. She's amazing!!!

What are you streaming? If you are not, what your favorites right now on DVD or YouTube.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dvd rip, dvd ripping, ripping dvds, streaming, streaming services, streaming workouts