Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-22, 08:49 AM  
ChelePA

Kittybug… that really upsets me when Dr. say it’s all in your mind. of course I’m also going crazy that they say they don’t know if the burning sensation will ever go away. Healing could take one to two years. It’s such a broad range. But I guess they’re giving me as much honesty as possible.

Horusosiris… So sorry you’re having the ups and downs of healing. I really hope at your next appointment they can give you some answers too.

Bee… I’m actually surprised at how much I like Peloton. Some of the strength instructors would probably drive you ladies nuts. Lots of chitchat etc. And some are no nonsense. You definitely can find what you like with the variety.

Peloton workouts included 15 minutes Pilates. 10 minutes beginner yoga focusing on tree pose. Really like this one because I am working on my balance slowly but surely. 20 minutes treadmill walking. Then 10 minutes of foam rolling. I decided to add on different chapters from yesterday of Cathe’s Rockout Knockout. I did the kickboxing with gloves but of course I wasn’t wearing any. Ha ha. Used the trampoline again with modifications. Then I decided to try the drills section. In the past, I have always skipped it. They were a good add-on but I think they worked me more mentally than physically. I really had to think about the combos.

It’s supposed to be 60s here today. Kim hopefully you can get out and walk before the rain comes in. Happy Thursday!
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fierce watulans, watulan check-in