Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-02-14, 09:53 PM  
Pam

Wink Mary's Sale List is Up!!!

Lets us know what you get!
Old 07-02-14, 10:57 PM  
moonbeam31

I got the 2 newest Jessica Smith Walk On workouts: TYTZ and Dance Walk and Do more Pilates Mat all for $10.95 each, Plus the coupon code 10off for 10% Off the total and free shipping for a Grand total of $29.60 for all 3! YAY!
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-14, 11:29 PM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam31 View Post
I got the 2 newest Jessica Smith Walk On workouts: TYTZ and Dance Walk and Do more Pilates Mat all for $10.95 each, Plus the coupon code 10off for 10% Off the total and free shipping for a Grand total of $29.60 for all 3! YAY!
I got the 2 newest Jessica Smith Walk On workouts!!!! And I got Karen Voight's Sleek II. And I used the 10off code--all three for 33$!!!!!

Unfortunately, I won't be home for 5 more weeks, so they will lay untouched with the rest of my mail.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-14, 12:10 AM  
Yelly

Talking

Extra Savings Heads Up!
If you like Mary's page on Facebook, go to the "Promotions" section (under "Apps"), and you will find extra savings on the following dvds:

Tonique Addicted to Movement
Tonique Femme Fatale
Kettleworx
Barre 3
Fe Fit
Baladea

Just add them to your cart through Facebook and you will get an extra 10% off of those dvds, in addition to the 10OFF code we get through VF (plus on top of the sale prices!)

I'm getting 4 (yes four!) of the Tonique dvds for $61.27 (ETA: Make that $55.27 - I had no idea I had a gift certificate to apply to it)
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-14, 12:43 AM  
Vee

I wanted to order fitness is a function Kettlebell and something by Joey Alvarado but they are available cheaper at the producer's website as downloads. As I live overseas, shipping fees are quite high. I will go for the downloads
Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-14, 01:55 AM  
luvexercisedvds

Yupee!!...Here I go...Weee!

Becky
luvexercisedvds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-14, 02:23 AM  
Sinclair

I'll get the POP Pilates DVD - I've wanted that for a loooong time I never did Pilates because it seems so boring but I adore Cassey's personality, she makes it really fun.
Nothing else for me, though I was interested in BodyFit 360, Strong Stride, etc. but I tried to be reasonable with myself and I just don't have the time to fit in everything at once and I'm too happy with my rotation right now to change it drastically (the POP Pilates will fill a position in-between).
Sorry... I seem unable to only write one sentence: I'll get POP Pilates would have been enough I guess
Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-14, 02:36 AM  
luvexercisedvds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
I'll get the POP Pilates DVD - I've wanted that for a loooong time I never did Pilates because it seems so boring but I adore Cassey's personality, she makes it really fun.
Nothing else for me, though I was interested in BodyFit 360, Strong Stride, etc. but I tried to be reasonable with myself and I just don't have the time to fit in everything at once and I'm too happy with my rotation right now to change it drastically (the POP Pilates will fill a position in-between).
Sorry... I seem unable to only write one sentence: I'll get POP Pilates would have been enough I guess
Sounds great!
luvexercisedvds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-14, 04:50 AM  
Sinclair

Hmm... on second thought... 2 Pilates DVDs are better than 1 right?
Trim Tighten & Tone Pilates Fix looks really nice as well and can be split into Upper and Lower Body segment (+ shorter Cardio, Stretch).
I feel so conflicted...
Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-14, 06:44 AM  
kat_b
Administrator

Was NOT going to buy anything, but, sigh, that Fe Fit jumped into my cart when I saw the above post about using facebook to get another 10% off... ~$64 incl. tax and shipping.
kat_b is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mary's sale