Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-04-13, 01:58 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
I missed seeing that one---I think I would like it. That's what I get for ordering late last night!

Here's what I got:

Jari Extremely Ripped and Chiseled
Jari Extremely Ripped 1000 Hardcore
2 Michelle Dozois--more cardio strength and more cardio
If you do a search for Michelle it doesn't come up for some reason. But if you enter Your Best Body Circuit it's there...same with Rockin Body Cardio Jam. I happened to spot it on the list otherwise I didn't even know she still had them available.

I had it years ago but didn't keep it...but for $6 I might have to pounce on it again. I may have thought it was too easy or something back in 2007 where now it's probably right up my alley.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-13, 02:07 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Am debating Bellyfit Elements. With the 10% discount it comes to $58.45 which is a great price....
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-13, 02:21 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bot View Post
Thank you! I am sure I would want to do it all, but I also know its unlikely I will. I can definitely see doing something else first then adding on some of this (like I do with Tonique Mat), I wonder why she didn't offer the sections via the menu like she does with all the peak workouts. But, knowing there are places to easily break is great. How many 'sections' would you say it has? Thank you again for your help.
IIRC there are 3 sections roughly 20 mins each.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-13, 02:24 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taramisu View Post
If you do a search for Michelle it doesn't come up for some reason. But if you enter Your Best Body Circuit it's there...same with Rockin Body Cardio Jam. I happened to spot it on the list otherwise I didn't even know she still had them available.

I had it years ago but didn't keep it...but for $6 I might have to pounce on it again. I may have thought it was too easy or something back in 2007 where now it's probably right up my alley.
It is listed as intermediate but frequently I find I can up the intensity with heavier weights or other modifications. I placed another order for these three. Now I'm done!!
Old 07-04-13, 03:22 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-bot View Post
thank you! I am sure i would want to do it all, but i also know its unlikely i will. I can definitely see doing something else first then adding on some of this (like i do with tonique mat), i wonder why she didn't offer the sections via the menu like she does with all the peak workouts. But, knowing there are places to easily break is great. How many 'sections' would you say it has? Thank you again for your help.
5-6?

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-13, 03:24 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
IIRC there are 3 sections roughly 20 mins each.
I think they're a little shorter. At least at the times I'm thinking. I'm guessing 10-12 min. Sections and maybe 5 of them? The workout ends about 53 minutes for me.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-13, 03:30 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

You could very well be right about the section length. I've only done the entire workout so I just remember that there were a number of 'break points.'
Old 07-04-13, 03:44 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Thank you both for the feedback - I really want this one now!
Old 07-04-13, 04:32 PM  
Scbayless

I caved and bought three things. I bought the hip helper by Jill miller to help with this last leg of pregnancy, and two tonique a to help with post pregnancy
Old 07-04-13, 05:24 PM  
lrb04

Booty barre ballet Tracey Mallet-- booty barre beginners & beyond & a Leslie walk.
lrb04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mary's sale