Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-31-13, 10:56 AM  
desertMermaid

I haven't purchased anything yet, but I have a few items in my cart. All items are on sale. It comes out to around $70....

I have the following in my cart:
Christi's Pure Spice
Tonique Energy Mat
Do More Pilates Mat
Ellen's Sleek Sculpt Express
Michele Carmichael Soul Fuel

I'm trying to be strong. I don't actually need any of these.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-13, 11:02 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

I'm thinking about Leah's Total Body, which is sort of crazy given that I have so many of her downloads and never do them, but I recently did the upper body dvd which I got in trade and I did like it.

Also have a couple of Jessica Smith's -- Look Better Naked and 10 Pounds Down Cardio Abs -- which also seems crazy since she has so many free offerings on youtube, but it's nice to support her.

And, I'm looking at Jillian's Hard Body -- another crazy because it'll probably be down to a lower price in the not to distant future.

Oh brother for me!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-13, 12:14 PM  
Zenara25

I broke down (have way too many already) and bought The Addiction Workout, Jazzercise Burlesque, KCM TLC, and Rapidfire Results.
Zenara25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-13, 12:54 PM  
LoveVA

Because of some other things I want to buy (e.g. ART method, yoga blocks, books), I cut back on my wishlist for Mary's sale. I bought Tonique Energy Mat and Ellen's Grace/Gusto and that was it.
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-13, 01:01 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Mary has a great selection and prices!

Oddly enough, a few that I was interested in (mostly barre) were a bit cheaper at Amazon. I have Prime there with free and fast shipping.

Other videos were much cheaper at Mary's site.

I always comparison shop!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-13, 01:42 PM  
KarenJo
VF Supporter

Ellen's two new 30 minute ones were $2 off and one already had a $2 discount, so I got both. Also Angie Miller's beginners workout, which has been on my radar for a year and another copy of my essential Squeeze Stronger (for the arms) to use at another place I work out. Jessica's two newest and Karen Voight's new stretch and core weren't on sale but I bought them anyway. I like to get at least one non-sale item and I had reward $s to use. I don't expect those three to be discounted for a while and I'm going to be somewhere I can't get on-line regularly for Jessica's YouTube this summer.

I now have a doctor's order to never again do push ups (yippee!)
KarenJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-13, 01:58 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmonkey2 View Post
I got a few things: Jessica Smith' 10 Minute Solutions Kickbox was only 5.99 and has been on my wish list forever...
I was just about to mention that when I ordered this last month when it was on sale, mine came with a free magazine offer, OR you can request a refund in the subscription amount, which was 7.13. My refund came within two weeks.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-13, 04:02 PM  
zippity

I was briefly tempted by some of the Toniques, but apparently not tempted enough.
Old 03-31-13, 04:22 PM  
lilmonkey2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
I was just about to mention that when I ordered this last month when it was on sale, mine came with a free magazine offer, OR you can request a refund in the subscription amount, which was 7.13. My refund came within two weeks.
Thanks for the heads up on that!
lilmonkey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-13, 05:39 PM  
IrishOT

From Mary I purchased Tonique: Born to Move and JM HardBody

I purchased a few from FitnessFly also because they were cheaper there. I had been waiting for Mary's sale to see if they would be cheaper during her sale, but they weren't, so from FF I got the two Jen Edwards SWEAT DVDs and Tonique Energy Mat. Used code FF2013 for 10% off.
IrishOT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mary's sale, www.totalfitnessdvds.com