Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-22, 02:09 PM  
seabliss

I've been recovering all week, with a bigger part of it being the sinus infection, but I'm almost better! Yesterday I did a 12-minute upper body strength workout from Zanna van Dijk, just to ease my way back in. I like her upper body workouts when I'm weak or tired because she's so tall that she does most of the moves while kneeling (you can stand but she would hit her ceiling, haha), so they are mostly very mellow as far as full-body movement goes.

Today I had a migraine and it was so hot, not helping, but I did a 22-minute ankle weight leg workout from Heather. This is on the mat, like Blogilates or Brazil Butt Lift, but without all the chattering.

I took an at-home test today and I had to squint to see the positive line. Two days ago it was dark red. So I think tomorrow I should be in the clear. DH is recovering similarly. However DD is positive too, and after us I think. But she should recover quickly. She finished her last test for sixth grade yesterday!

A cool front is moving in, so that will be nice! It never stays hot in Porto for long.

Wonder how Linda is doing?